Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lower level (but not noob) needs needs cash

ElbowmanElbowman Member Posts: 15

Hey everyone i was wondering if anyone could help me.

I had a lvl 20 war Galka hes delet3ed and now i have a lvl 7 war Elvvan

I have aboy 3k i REALLY need some cash

and im at bastok

Elbowman

Comments

• ChrisMatternChrisMattern Member Posts: 1,478

Originally posted by Elbowman
    and im at bastok

Elbowman

I would recommend you go out into Gustaberg and start harvesting crystals, then. Concentrating on Sapling might be good, seeds, especially Grain Seeds, are getting a good price on my server (Remota). Amethyst Quadavs, backplates are almost always a solid 1k a piece and sell quickly. Vultures, fire crystals are always the most valuable and bird feathers are becoming surprisingly worthwhile. At level 7, you may be high enough to go out to the Fumeroles and start killing Hornets for Beehive Chips. If you take the time to learn all the mining points in Zeruhn (there are quite a few), mining might be good too, since you do have the money for a stack of picks (get them from Boytz's Goods in Bastok Mines, not the AH)

• thelawoflogicthelawoflogic Member UncommonPosts: 788

Originally posted by Elbowman

and im at bastok

Elbowman

www.ige.com
  • ScarisScaris Member UncommonPosts: 5,332

lololol. Man, now not only do I get the begging in game, I get it at my favorite game site too! Makes ya feel like your right back in the game don't it?!

- Scaris

"What happened to you, Star Wars Galaxies? You used to look like Leia. Not quite gold bikini Leia (more like bad-British-accent-and-cinnamon-bun-hair Leia), but still Leia nonetheless. Now you look like Chewbacca." - Computer Gaming World

This discussion has been closed.