Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ShadowLand characters!

The new shadowlands has just come out, and i still dont have it yet image, and the other day i was cruising round in the 'create a new character space ship' making my new Enforcer and when i got to the character proffession zone, i saw one of the new characters 'The Keeper'. Now anyone who has the new expansion could they plssss give me some info on this guy cause he looks tooooo f*ckin awesome. imageimageimage 

Live and Die by the Game

Live and Die by the Game

Comments

• SuperZwerverSuperZwerver Member Posts: 293

Wellllll,

the keeper looks a lot like a paladin in most other games. He has healing auras and nano replenish auras and some more nanos but I cant remember all of them. He is liked in a group but also is able to solo. He mainly uses 2he, brawling, fast attack etc. His proffesion-only armor looks really cool as you may have seen already at character creation, and thats about it image not a lot more to tell about him.

I based all of this info from the time i played in beta so maybe some things have changed.

----------------------------
    Matrix Pong

Poke the Bunny

[sig=64]server=Excalibur&guild=318&char1=Critexe&char2=Poep[/sig]

Flych - 70 Blood Elf Retribution Paladin - Tarren Mill (EU)
    Mediocre - 70 Undead Discipline Priest - Tarren Mill (EU)

• blacksonicblacksonic Member Posts: 6
    thanks, i am looking forward to making one myself, my favourite character on diablo 1, 2 and LOD was the paladin ... played 4 years with him...

Live and Die by the Game

Live and Die by the Game