Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Something thats been on my mind...

I would just like to say something thats' been on my mind.

People need to develop their own opinions. In all actuality, I think taking the opinion of others on this site or from anywhere really is just stupid. Sure you can read posts and find out what some of these games have to offer, but really you need to form your own opinion. I listened to people about AC 2 for a long time and I even went along with people and gave a bad view of the game even though I have never played it. Now I just got SWG and you know what, I like it. The bugs don't bother me that much and it is generally fun to play. I now here people beginning to say how much they hate SWG and I am starting to wonder why I even listen to other people, because, apparently, my view on games is very different from those of the common people.

So, finally, I am just saying don't be another head of cattle in the stampede that is public opinion and peer pressure. If you want to try out a game then go for it, don't let others opinions sway you if you really want too. The worst that can happen is you hate it and you waste a few bucks. At least then you have an educated opinion about the game and you didn't risk missing something you might have really enjoyed.

Just to spite all the people who have slammed AC 2 and kept me from buying it when I really wanted to, I am going to go out and buy it. I am tired of people trying to press their own views on others.

Do your own thing, and if others ask "why?'', say "why not, you only live once?".

Comments

• bum37bum37 Member Posts: 127

it's a good thing to never take others words for granted.

BUT, some of us who said games like AC2 and SWG was terrible was because it was bad when we played, in the beta, by now, they probably fixed a good amount of the bugs and is probably better than before.

There, i just wanted to point that out. image

• HoodwinkHoodwink Member Posts: 61
    A agree with you River.  Try it yourself make your own opinions, I always have.  Most MMORPG's now have a free trial.  Give them a ago and make your own mind up.  As for AC2 I played up to the high 40's twice and enjoyed it both times, boredom made me leave but as Bum37 (Nice name LOL) says things do get fixed, the Hero class should help fix boredom as high end.  Someone starting new to AC2 may now wonder why it got such bad posts...(They still haven't fixed the crafting thou)

Hoodwink - Half Elf Ranger

Hoodwink