Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So... Stat revamp happened.

SomethingUnusualSomethingUnusual Member UncommonPosts: 546
I could be wrong but I've not seen this talked about much here.

I've never seen the endgame, but enjoying the leveling experience now, feels more progressive, less plowing through and more mechanics.

A few people crying over loss of their builds and previously-broken mechanics they took advantage of, (mostly quantum power players.) I don't have much to say there, never played the end-game. But I am confused when people get upset over not being able to take advantage. 

Population seems insane right now, queues even for membership players.

So what do you folks think? I'm enjoying it, and if there's anyone that would like to join me, PM for an invite to my discord channels. 

Comments

• dmcmahonjrdmcmahonjr Member UncommonPosts: 15

I'm enjoying the new builds.  I forgot how to play my characters with the old builds because I stopped playing for 3-4 months but made some new character including a couple of water characters which helped to fit me back into the game and I am having a blast.

In one sense, I now have too many characters to play as I had two characters for each power set since there wouldn't be much if any overlap in a power set.  Now?  Not sure.  I guess there are two sets of power still in each power set.

I am currently working on getting my Captain Comet character up in levels.  He is currently level 27 and I should make level 29 by tonight.  The mental power set starts off with Telekinesis, which you can combo to Daze folks.  Then it goes into mental attacks which Terrorize folks and the Terrorize combos.

Since the original Captain Comet didn't use mental attacks much but mostly TK attacks, I am sticking with all the powers that do the Daze affect, which are just the beginning powers and a few ending powers.  When I get to higher levels, will the TK/Daze powers no longer be viable against tougher foes?  I don't know, but I will find out.  In the meantime, he is doing just fine fighting against Sinestro and his minions.

I will have my Saturn Girl character do the Mental/Terrorize attacks which suits her better than Captain Comet.  Thanks.