Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Why don't you still play Wildstar?

2»

Comments

• Nightshade98Nightshade98 Member UncommonPosts: 13
    Every time I have tried to check it out again, the community seems simply dead. Feels a bit like Vanguard or many other MMO's with not much left to give, I don't see housing bringing in new waves of people, especially with all the titles slated to release in coming years.
  • Mange1Mange1 Member UncommonPosts: 261
    Because no one else played it when I quit, I think it was close to a year after launch, and that has left a bad taste in my mouth with the game.  I wouldn't go back.
  • Karnage69Karnage69 Member UncommonPosts: 319
    Because I have no one to play with. I can stomach the horrible, endless questing, and I can even stomach the telegraph spam to where all you do is stare at the ground, but what I can't stomach is playing a game for hours on end by myself.
  • sumdumguy1sumdumguy1 Member RarePosts: 1,282
    Better games to play.  I did play for a bit but quickly lost interest and found many other games I liked better.   It was also very hard for me to get into the game's graphical presentation.  This wasn't a bad game, just not the game for me.