Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Locations to Explore & the Azeb Playable Faction Arrive - Gloria Victis - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,126

imageNew Locations to Explore & the Azeb Playable Faction Arrive - Gloria Victis - MMORPG.com

Gloria Victis News - Gloria Victis was updated earlier this week with a patch that brings a whole lot of new content to the game. Most notably, the Azeb playable faction was added as well as new locations to explore and over seventy new items to loot and craft. In addition, the crafting system was given a pass and the next Glory ranking season has begun.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• RaquisRaquis Member RarePosts: 1,018
    edited July 2017
    Ill have to download this game again i have not tried it since it released very early on;)
  • mgilbrtsnmgilbrtsn Member EpicPosts: 3,320
    I haven't played in a while, and am into other things atm, but I always root for Gloria Victis and will eventually get back to it. Sounds like good things are happening.
    XophAlomar

Concentrate on enjoying yourself, and not on why I shouldn't enjoy myself.

• BananaSoupBananaSoup Member UncommonPosts: 180
  • triikortriikor Member UncommonPosts: 21

It's a very POLISHed game :)

No its not, even after the combat update its still feels like shit. I really want this game to be good but combat needs to be smooth for me
    Verenath
  • zenomexzenomex Member UncommonPosts: 242

triikor said:

No its not, even after the combat update its still feels like shit. I really want this game to be good but combat needs to be smooth for me

it was a joke, read it again
  • kinkyJalepenokinkyJalepeno Member UncommonPosts: 1,043

triikor said:

C'Mon DUH lol