Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Relics Update Adds Legendary Items, New Zones & Much More - The Black Death - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,126

imageRelics Update Adds Legendary Items, New Zones & Much More - The Black Death - MMORPG.com

The Black Death News - The Black Death has been updated with the Relic content expansion that brings a number of new zones and new features into the game. The patch name comes from the new Relic system, essentially legendary 1-per-server items that can be found by players or even stolen from the "lucky" finder.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• winghaven1winghaven1 Member RarePosts: 714
    Neat
  • XophXoph Member UncommonPosts: 156
    Huh. Haven't heard of this one before.
  • kitaradkitarad Member EpicPosts: 5,934
    This game's premise is depressing.
    Tokken

• OzmodanOzmodan Member EpicPosts: 9,726
    This is one of those games that should just die a quiet death.  It has no redeeming qualities.

Tokken
  • NycteliosNyctelios Member EpicPosts: 3,815
    Ozmodan said:
    This is one of those games that should just die a quiet death.  It has no redeeming qualities.

Weird, from the survival games this one is the one doing the most progress. They add stuff every now and then and fix bugs.

If it's not for you ok, just don't shit on the floor and get schwifty.
    Steam ID Discord ID: Night # 6102 - GoG ID - 

Current playing: 
    Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn - Shadowbringers; EvE Online

"There is a fine line between consideration and hesitation. The former is wisdom, the latter is fear." Izaro Phrecius, Holy Emperor of the Eternal Empire, Last of Royal Phrecius Family.
  • Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 8,967
    Something about that title...

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

• PeskyPesky Member UncommonPosts: 156
    I'm interested in this game. But I'm scared it's going to be just another PvP 'gankfest'. If that's the case, then I'll give it a miss.