Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PC Early Access & Open Beta Dates Announced + System Specs - Destiny 2 - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

imagePC Early Access & Open Beta Dates Announced + System Specs - Destiny 2 - MMORPG.com

Destiny 2 News - Bungie has put out some great news for PC players anxious to know when they might get their hands on Destiny 2. Pre-order players will be able to start playing on August 28th with all PC players able to join up on August 29th. The PC open beta will end on August 31st.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

jerrya1tz

Comments

• ForgrimmForgrimm Member EpicPosts: 3,059
    I was expecting the recommended specs to be much higher.
    austinmawbartoni33Righteous_RockVrika
  • Keldor837Keldor837 Member UncommonPosts: 263

Forgrimm said:

I was expecting the recommended specs to be much higher.

It's the same engine from the first game which was created with the following chipset in mind upon release. We're already several steps beyond the hardware that was top of the line then. So I'm not surprised the requirements are mid-tier.
    Righteous_RockOctagon7711IRandom
  • BillMurphyBillMurphy Former Managing EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 4,565
    Can't wait. It was glorious on PC at the reveal.
    Octagon7711

Try to be excellent to everyone you meet. You never know what someone else has seen or endured.

My Review Manifesto
    Follow me on Twitter if you dare.

• timeraidertimeraider Member UncommonPosts: 865
    YAY so close! :D
    Ashes of Creation Referral link - Help me to help you!
    https://ashesofcreation.com/r/Y4U3PQCASUPJ5SED
  • VrikaVrika Member LegendaryPosts: 7,888
    edited July 2017
    Can't wait.

Their Open Beta early access for people for pre-order is too short, though. It was included in pre-order packages so it's something they must also deliver. They must either have a lot of trust in their servers and their capacity that people returning to from work will be able to play on 28th, or they're looking for trouble.

Why not have 2 days of early access so that if servers are down for a couple of hours on 28th that wouldn't immediately place Bungie on situation where they must compensate on failing to deliver the service they sold.
    Post edited by Vrika on

• spiritouspathspiritouspath Member UncommonPosts: 5
    cool to know i can check it out on battle.net soon and i just upgraded my graphic card so i am in good shape
    jerrya1tz

the spirits has risen up by the call of the spirit lord so the spirits will forge a path no one shall block the spiritouspath!!

• AndrewGoatAndrewGoat Member UncommonPosts: 160
    Well then. I have the 'Minimum' G4560 paired with the RX 480 8gb...hope the game is more GPU heavy than CPU.
  • SEANMCADSEANMCAD Member EpicPosts: 16,775
    Am I think only one who is burned out on FPS shooters? (i know S stands for shooters)

Please do not respond to me, even if I ask you a question, its rhetorical.

Please do not respond to me