Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Very Quiet

StowawayStowaway Member Posts: 165

Whatcha dooin?

Anyone heard anything new?

::::32::

Comments

• DeunanDeunan Member Posts: 17

nothing but deathly silence.

"It's the little things in life." Tech Sgt Chen

• Dirk_GentlyDirk_Gently Member Posts: 193

Have they announced a publisher yet??

A good wife deserves more than half the praise, just as a bad one deserves more than half the blame. - Tacitus

• RadzikRadzik Member Posts: 73

Hopefully they learned something from Valve and will self publish this game.

Publishers ruin games.

• Dirk_GentlyDirk_Gently Member Posts: 193

Originally posted by Radzik
    Hopefully they learned something from Valve and will self publish this game.Publishers ruin games.

True but I don't think Icarus are a big company so will need the resources of a publisher I'd guess.

A good wife deserves more than half the praise, just as a bad one deserves more than half the blame. - Tacitus

• StowawayStowaway Member Posts: 165

on publishing

on 6/12/05

FEDev1 said

Beta is still on schedule for later this year. Publishing is not an issue. The website is in the process of a complete redesign which is why the old one has no updates.

Thanks to all for your patience and interest. While we work, please keep up the chat on PVP, combat, and crafting. All your comments are very appreciated and taken into consideration.

--FEDev1

• CthulhuvongCthulhuvong Member UncommonPosts: 433

Be vewy vewy quiet....I'm hunting mutated rabbit-men ::::02::

Its probably going to be Nov or Dec for beta. I hope we get more info between now and then.

Waiting For: something good
    Games Tried: SWTOR, Star Trek Online, EQ, EQ2, Earth and Beyond, Planetside, Lineage 2, Eve Online, WoW, City of Heroes, City of Villians, Auto Assault, Fallen Earth
    Star Wars: Galaxies - Ibra Olasi (Valcyn Server) [Dead, screw you SOE]

i cant wait that long

i think i can wait till end of summer, then im storming icarus!

::::06::

• ZangkZangk Member Posts: 60
    Well the project is undercover becuase they are like, We want to make the best game ever!!!!!!! So if you try and storm in, they are soo secretive that you will not find a building but only a field with grass with no sign of further life.
  • FEdev1FEdev1 Fallen Earth DesignerMember Posts: 12

That is correct. If you do not know which blades of grass to pull up in which order, you will not find the underground complex.

Ever watchful,

FEDev1

Originally posted by FEdev1
    That is correct. If you do not know which blades of grass to pull up in which order, you will not find the underground complex.
    Ever watchful,
    FEDev1

Best

Response

Ever

Games Tried: SWTOR, Star Trek Online, EQ, EQ2, Earth and Beyond, Planetside, Lineage 2, Eve Online, WoW, City of Heroes, City of Villians, Auto Assault, Fallen Earth

::::06::

*Calls in the diggers*

*Starts tearing up the 'Icarus Field' with massive diggers*

Why do you tease me so lord?

::::08::::::08::::::08::::::08:::

If I were to sacrifice the one known as "Cthulhuvong", wouldst thou bestow upon me some glorius information or perhaps permit my wretched soul entry into the paradise the holy scriptures refer to as ...... 'BEEEEEETTAAAAH'

::::20::

AH! Don't sacrifice me! I'll dig!

*Starts digging with his hands*

• balle68balle68 Member Posts: 134

*starts to pray to the cyber game god!*

Always do the right thing