Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[RP Guild] Rangers of Celidon is recruiting - Active, New and Causal Player Friendly

BluddwolfBluddwolf Member UncommonPosts: 355
* Friendly guild for new and casual players.
* International Players - 5 continents and over 17 hours per day of activity
* Over 100 members, but still that tight-knit feeling of a small guild
* Experienced Leadership, without being demanding
* A players time is valued, in and out of the game
* Family friendly environment
* Role Playing drives our PVP and PVE Activities
* Frequent Guild Activities (almost daily) and varied to meet the needs of all players

Become a Ranger of Celidon! http//rangersofcelidon.enjin.com

Played: E&B, SWG, Eve, WoW, COH, WAR, POTBS, AOC, LOTRO, AUTO.A, AO, FE, TR, WWII, MWO, TSW, SWTOR, GW2, NWO, WoP, RUST, LIF, SOA, MORTAL, DFUW, AA, TF, PFO, ALBO, and many many others....

Comments

• BluddwolfBluddwolf Member UncommonPosts: 355
    Two notes:  

We are now approaching 130 members, and still remain tight-knit and casual.

Secondly, our RP is of a thematic sort.  We play by a code of conduct that would be similar among a Knightly Order.  And although we are "Rangers", that is not to be confused with a character class.  We are Rangers by profession, not by skill or gear.  We wander the woodlands of Celidon, and protect the innocent traveler from all threats (PVE or PVP).  

Played: E&B, SWG, Eve, WoW, COH, WAR, POTBS, AOC, LOTRO, AUTO.A, AO, FE, TR, WWII, MWO, TSW, SWTOR, GW2, NWO, WoP, RUST, LIF, SOA, MORTAL, DFUW, AA, TF, PFO, ALBO, and many many others....

• PraiseJeebusPraiseJeebus Member UncommonPosts: 3
    Evening Bludd,

Took a look at your site and eventually sent you guys an application - couldnt tell however whether or not it was successfully sent/received. Feel free to hit me back with a confirmation (or rejection!) :)

Regards,
    Praise
    Evening Bludd,

Took a look at your site and eventually sent you guys an application - couldnt tell however whether or not it was successfully sent/received. Feel free to hit me back with a confirmation (or rejection!) :)

Regards,
    Praise
    I personally handle over 95% of the applications, get a message on my cellphone as soon as they hit.  If you sent it, you are likely in.  I'll check back here to see, do you recall what name you used on Enjin?

Evening Bludd,

Regards,
    Praise
    I may have just accepted your application, you can confirm later.

• MertzaSkertzMertzaSkertz Member UncommonPosts: 161
    edited July 2017
    Link doesn't work for me.

edit, nvm figured it out.