Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Star Citizen: Lost & Found Trailer

MaxBaconMaxBacon Member LegendaryPosts: 7,766
edited July 2017 in Star Citizen

This is a trailer to highlight one of the next update Alpha 3.0's features that are Delerict Ships, crash sites and wrecks you'll come across while exploring the game world.

This is another bit shown at ATV, of one inhabited shipwreck site:

(btw for 3.0 the AI will not be in place in those inhabited wrecks, also unconfirmed if planet rotation will be in for it or after)

One of the massive ships is also said to be crashed in one of the moons in the next update, seeing that trailer or it's the Bengal or the Javelin. You can watch the entire dev segment in the derelicts feature here.
OdeezeeErillionVikingir

Comments

• OdeezeeOdeezee Member UncommonPosts: 69
    edited July 2017
    don't sleep on this btw:

Post edited by Odeezee on
    Vikingir

"Cherish the quiet...before my STORM!"
    For a $5/5000 in-game credit bonus for backing Star Citizen (MMO) or Squadron 42 (Single Player/Co-op) use my Referral code: STAR-3QDY-SZBG

• MaxBaconMaxBacon Member LegendaryPosts: 7,766
    The quality push on this is impressive, I see that they are manually placing and crafting the areas of said wrecks but I'd think they could need a balance between persistent wrecks part of world and use PG to then spawn say "fresh crashes" so the random factor stands to continuously feed exploration.

It's a Javelin btw, he mentioned 4 ships completed so this is the one we saw in the desert demo being now released, finding such colossus in-game will surely be something to check out.
    Vikingir
  • BalmongBalmong Member UncommonPosts: 170
    Great VO work, really made the characters come alive.
    Odeezee