Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Newer 2017 releases?

LerxstLerxst Member UncommonPosts: 648
And here I am, at the old LFG forum, where disheartened, jaded gamers come to commiserate about the horrible state of MMOs.

Had some luck, on and off with suggestions in the past, so looking for some more.

As title says - I'd like to find a relatively new, fully released title that is not:

Free to Play
Themepark
An expansion on an old game
A small-scale, individual server game

I'm hoping to find one that has:

Pay to Play or buy once to play
True MMO scale server based worlds
Healthy mix of PvE and PvP
Crafting

You would think this should be easy, but it isn't :(

I'm looking for the relatively newer MMOs where the player base is still vibrant and growing. Where the starter zones still have active players that are not just bots or alts. Where 98% of the general chat isn't talking about content 5,000 levels over me, that I won't get to witness for several weeks yet. Where the economy matches the in-game rewards and hasn't inflated to the ridiculous billionaire levels that always seem inevitable. Where an up-and-coming crafter still has a market for their items, even at the low levels and doesn't have to spam/grind-craft 1,000 iron knives to get up a level. etc. etc. etc.

Been burned by Early Access titles that never materialized. Also made too many mistakes of joining older games and being bored to death having to wade through a desert of empty content and outdated quests to play catch-up.
Saelem