Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mmo-play.com take on the Star Citizen Loan drama

BabuinixBabuinix Member EpicPosts: 4,265
edited July 2017 in Star Citizen
Basically what everyone without a biased hate for CIG said: Storm in a cup of water made by the usual suspects.

http://mmo-play.com/mmo-blog/how-star-citizen-loan-got-blown-out-of-proportion

Comments

• CoticCotic Member UncommonPosts: 268
    I liked Jingles video on the thing

• Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    Thought this was done with long ago.
    SBFord

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

• KefoKefo Member EpicPosts: 4,229
    It was but it's allowed to be brought back up when you find another website that says it's just over reacting lol
    SBFordCoticbwwianakievCrazKanukBabuinix
  • bwwianakievbwwianakiev Member UncommonPosts: 119
    Kefo said:
    It was but it's allowed to be brought back up when you find another website that says it's just over reacting lol
    I love your 2688 posts on Star Citizen hate. It's quite sad
    Babuinix
  • CrazKanukCrazKanuk Member EpicPosts: 6,130
    edited July 2017
    Kefo said:

So your belief is that multiple sources is a bad thing? 

I didn't realize that there was a website. I just remember it as a statement, along with an AWS link to details of the loan along with online commentary by the usual suspects and detractors. I think that most of the published articles are saying it was blown out of proportion. 

I'm glad we're making conspiracy theorists look less nutty though. For a while there it was touch and go. 
    Babuinix

Crazkanuk

----------------
    Azarelos - 90 Hunter - Emerald
    Durnzig - 90 Paladin - Emerald
    Demonicron - 90 Death Knight - Emerald Dream - US
    Tankinpain - 90 Monk - Azjol-Nerub - US
    Brindell - 90 Warrior - Emerald Dream - US
    ----------------

• Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    I see the odd article or video still pop up from time to time still but just consider it clickbait so don't even bother.

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

CrazKanuk said:
    Kefo said:

I didn't realize that there was a website. I just remember it as a statement, along with an AWS link to details of the loan along with online commentary by the usual suspects and detractors. I think that most of the published articles are saying it was blown out of proportion. 

I'm glad we're making conspiracy theorists look less nutty though. For a while there it was touch and go. 
    Oh please. You know good and well that if one of the "haters" was to post a brand new discussion with a website link (see that link in the OP? That's the website) that people would be all over it how we are beating a dead horse. Course when a fan posts a link it's considered multiple sources.
    CoticBabuinix
  • CoticCotic Member UncommonPosts: 268
    Kefo said:
    CrazKanuk said:
    Kefo said:

Oh please. You know good and well that if one of the "haters" was to post a brand new discussion with a website link (see that link in the OP? That's the website) that people would be all over it how we are beating a dead horse. Course when a fan posts a link it's considered multiple sources.

As someone who does try to remain reasonably neutral in all this debate, the above is very true.
    BabuinixOctagon7711
    Kefo said:
    I love your 2688 posts on Star Citizen hate. It's quite sad
    You're new here so I'll give you a pass this time on your poor attempt at trolling. Can you please try harder next time please?
  • CrazKanukCrazKanuk Member EpicPosts: 6,130
    Kefo said:
    CrazKanuk said:
    Kefo said:

Please, PLEASE! Give me a valid source that tells of the horrors of this. Give me a Forbes. If you want to debate, that's one thing, but if you think your neutral then you're obviously further gone than what I thought. We've had conversations offline about some of this shit and I thought you were fairly logical at that time, but if you actually believe some of the shit that you're peddling, MAN! Either I was way off, or you've fallen off the sane train. 

Crazkanuk

----------------
    Azarelos - 90 Hunter - Emerald
    Durnzig - 90 Paladin - Emerald
    Demonicron - 90 Death Knight - Emerald Dream - US
    Tankinpain - 90 Monk - Azjol-Nerub - US
    Brindell - 90 Warrior - Emerald Dream - US
    ----------------

CrazKanuk said:
    Kefo said:
    CrazKanuk said:
    Kefo said:

Please, PLEASE! Give me a valid source that tells of the horrors of this. Give me a Forbes. If you want to debate, that's one thing, but if you think your neutral then you're obviously further gone than what I thought. We've had conversations offline about some of this shit and I thought you were fairly logical at that time, but if you actually believe some of the shit that you're peddling, MAN! Either I was way off, or you've fallen off the sane train. 
    I'm not sure what you're on but what valid source can I give for my opinion and looking through the posts on here. If I were to post an article/website right now in a new discussion then I would probably be accused of beating a dead horse. 
    CrazKanuk