Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a new MMO or up and coming mmo to play.

darnapkindarnapkin Member UncommonPosts: 146
I guess the newest mmo I have played would be elder scrolls, I've heard the new morrowind stuff is pretty cool. 

However,  any thoughts on black desert online or any other semi new mmo?  

Also, which up and coming MMO might I start checking out. I don't really read much cause I hate hype.

However my favorite mmo of all time would be DAoC.

So,,, what do you think I should check out?

Thanks so much

Comments

• shawnpatshawnpat Member UncommonPosts: 74
    I wouldn't go with any of the "mainstream" mmo's, I tried that and they always disappoint.  I have also come to reality that the "perfect" mmo is not out there.  With that being said right now I am playing Asta Online, its on Steam, it has its flaws but is a pretty solid mmo with an "old school" feel to it.  It has a pretty small community but some people like that, like myself.  With the mainstream mmo's you are just one of many people, but with smaller communities you can actually make a name for yourself (good or bad) and be recognized and wanted for raids or pvp content.  I have also tried Dragons Prophet and like it so far, you can get a flying mount at about lvl 5 which can also fight with you.
  • darnapkindarnapkin Member UncommonPosts: 146
    its been awhile so I thought I'd bump this
  • SEANMCADSEANMCAD Member EpicPosts: 16,775
    That you can play now:
    Life is Fuedal
    Wurm Online 
    Xyson

That you might play in the future if they finish
    Dual Universe

There are a lot on the 'can in the future' column but that is all i know of at the moment

Please do not respond to me, even if I ask you a question, its rhetorical.

Please do not respond to me

• RenoakuRenoaku Member EpicPosts: 3,157
    Oh well Upcoming would be.

Crow Fall & Ashes OF Creation

https://www.ashesofcreation.com/

https://crowfall.com/

And I know a few might try to recommend Albion, but if you are going to play Albion, then trust me Dark Fall is much better, I know from personal experience of being a 4 year founder and getting banned by a company that lies last beta for life.

There are also some non MMORPG games such as, "FortNite" 
    https://www.epicgames.com/fortnite/en-US/home

thank you so much, I will look into Dark Fall and the other 2 you posted, I don't really read up on upcoming games, been burned on hype too much
    edited July 2017
    went to the darkfall forums, people yelling at me for being a "troll", some are very friendly I have to say, but others on the forum at darkfall are useless 
  • SEANMCADSEANMCAD Member EpicPosts: 16,775
    darnapkin said:
    went to the darkfall forums, people yelling at me for being a "troll", some are very friendly I have to say, but others on the forum at darkfall are useless 
    that is true for 100% of all gaming forums 
    darnapkin

Please do not respond to me, even if I ask you a question, its rhetorical.

Please do not respond to me

• RaquisRaquis Member RarePosts: 1,029

CITADEL FORGED WITH FIRE - "Holy Crap! Rest In Peace Dark and Light?"

• AsheramAsheram Member EpicPosts: 5,071
    Have you tried Gloria Victis yet darnapkin?
  • ChrysaorChrysaor Member UncommonPosts: 111
    Pantheon - Rise of the Fallen.