Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Gate to Heavens has been restored.

Comments

• SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
    onizuku57 said:
    Can you give us a bit more substance than that?
    NoxeronAllerleirauhhealboot

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

• tHedArwinjaYtHedArwinjaY Member CommonPosts: 4
    Hello,

I spoke to some live players in this game and at first I was lonely playing it, but I persevered and continued playing until one day a player tailing me and was trying to get my attention!  I was so excited to finally interact with someone in the game; the only RPG game that I fall in love with. 

sorry for being so much of a fan boy of this game! So I went and open a game account and would like to provide more information as I can, as I was also gather more information myself. 

When you do register there's a double confirmation.

1, sign-up page > email confirmation > click the confirmation link> DL client.exe
    2. Login using your registered username/email address and password.
    3. Go to "Your game account" (spoiler; I have a vague recollection of the procedure but it leaves a mark when I go click "Your game account") It will tell you that you online registration is now synchronized. 

4. Run client.exe > type in the username and password. When you do experience the login issue. Please refer to Instruction #3.

See you there!

• GolelornGolelorn Member RarePosts: 1,395
    Site is not secure...
  • Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    Five subscribers on their YouTube channel.  No recent videos mostly old ones. :neutral:

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

Golelorn said:
    Site is not secure...

Webroot pick's up the .exe as harmful. Im not an expert but eventually it was running fine.  Not sure if I got it ignored or I made some options to consider it as an "Ok" program but it's not bothering my computer anymore. I will keep an eye on the program though and see if there's any problem. But I understand where you're coming from.

Five subscribers on their YouTube channel.  No recent videos mostly old ones. :neutral:
    yeah,... sadly there's only a few of us now. Im not arguing the popularity of the game through, but I played some games, but nothing really sticks with me except this game. I tried RAN, DRAGONest, but nothing really works after they closed this game. I saw some threads of an indie developer creating a server. As of today there's only one server. I sent emails to the support, but have yet to receive a response from them. 

Im doing this to create some noise to make people play this game, again. 
    edited December 2017
    I am thinking about making a youtube channel to support this game.. I know it's a deadend but I guess it's..