Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Servers coming down for release, July 9th

postlarvalpostlarval Member EpicPosts: 2,003
Back up on the 17th.

Looking forward to it. Finally!

Kyleranlaserit

Comments

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,508
    On the fence about playing this, need to find a solid group to team up with I think
    Slapshot1188d_20

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• postlarvalpostlarval Member EpicPosts: 2,003
    Kyleran said:
    On the fence about playing this, need to find a solid group to team up with I think
    Absolutely.

The type of person who plays MMOs like single-player RPGs is not the target for this game. I'm nor saying you can't play solo, but why?

• ThebeastttThebeasttt Member RarePosts: 1,130
    Can a game water-down the term "release" anymore than Albion?
  • d_20d_20 Member RarePosts: 1,878
    Kyleran said:
    Absolutely.

The type of person who plays MMOs like single-player RPGs is not the target for this game. I'm nor saying you can't play solo, but why?
    This is a game to play with others. You should definitely find a good guild. 

As to why people like to play solo: I like to group sometimes and I like to do things by myself sometimes, mainly because I don't always want to be in voice chat. That's why. 

So I won't be playing this game. But I do think it's a good game from my experience in beta. I just can't get into finding a guild and committing to that at this point in my gaming life.

• MightyUncleanMightyUnclean Member EpicPosts: 3,531
    Holy SHIT, a crowdfunded MMO that made it to release??
    Arawulf
  • postlarvalpostlarval Member EpicPosts: 2,003
    Holy SHIT, a crowdfunded MMO that made it to release??
    Shocking, I know. :-)

• waynejr2waynejr2 Member EpicPosts: 7,769
    It's a good game with a good pay model (it's no more pay-to-win than Eve Online, so you can safely ignore the ignorant vagina monologue that claims the contrary).  Looking forward to launch.
    TY for the laugh!
    http://www.youhaventlived.com/qblog/2010/QBlog190810A.html  

Epic Music:   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAigCvelkhQ&list=PLo9FRw1AkDuQLEz7Gvvaz3ideB2NpFtT1

https://archive.org/details/softwarelibrary_msdos?&sort=-downloads&page=1

Kyleran:  "Now there's the real trick, learning to accept and enjoy a game for what it offers rather than pass on what might be a great playing experience because it lacks a few features you prefer."

John Henry Newman: "A man would do nothing if he waited until he could do it so well that no one could find fault."

FreddyNoNose:  "A good game needs no defense; a bad game has no defense." "Easily digested content is just as easily forgotten."

LacedOpium: "So the question that begs to be asked is, if you are not interested in the game mechanics that define the MMORPG genre, then why are you playing an MMORPG?"

• RedsaltRedsalt Member UncommonPosts: 83
    Still looking forward to this game finally launching.

I will be there on the 19th!

Redsalt... the other salt.

• Soki123Soki123 Member RarePosts: 2,558
    Looking forward to it, it s actually quite good.
  • BlackboaBlackboa Member UncommonPosts: 167
    All founders regardless of tier can actually play the test servers starting tomorrow, 7/11, at 12 UTC.  So if you haven't been on in a while, now would be a good time to get your strategies set for release on the 17th :).  Cya guys there!
  • CrazKanukCrazKanuk Member EpicPosts: 6,130
    Is this going to be on Steam?

Crazkanuk

----------------
    Azarelos - 90 Hunter - Emerald
    Durnzig - 90 Paladin - Emerald
    Demonicron - 90 Death Knight - Emerald Dream - US
    Tankinpain - 90 Monk - Azjol-Nerub - US
    Brindell - 90 Warrior - Emerald Dream - US
    ----------------

• DokuwanDokuwan Member CommonPosts: 6
    CrazKanuk said:
    Is this going to be on Steam?
      Not now, maybe someday if they have to put it on steam to get more players etc.

Had fun times in the final beta. We did a last hurraa during the final hours before server went down and went to burn last of our gear and money on PvP :D Now waiting that release in week.

[youtube]