Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lineage M = 100 billion won in 12 days

KabulozoKabulozo Member RarePosts: 932
Lineage M, which basically is Lineage 1 totally ported to mobile is another success after L2 revolution. Its sales hit 100 billion korean won after 12 days of release in Korea. http://pulsenews.co.kr/view.php?year=2017&no=445211

Comments

• F2PlagueF2Plague Member UncommonPosts: 232
    This doesn't surprise me. Lineage 2 was and still is amazing. I dont really see the appeal in a mobile app but good for them either way. There is a new Lineage 2 classic server opening up on the 15th that should be a good time. Would be nice to see an NA server open one day but will never happen.

Unfortunately Lineage Eternal does not make any sense to me. Will probably still give it a shot but I cant comprehend a RTS MMO RPG? is that what it is? I have no idea.
  • IceAgeIceAge Member EpicPosts: 3,120
    F2Plague said:
    This doesn't surprise me. Lineage 2 was and still is amazing. I dont really see the appeal in a mobile app but good for them either way. There is a new Lineage 2 classic server opening up on the 15th that should be a good time. Would be nice to see an NA server open one day but will never happen.

Unfortunately Lineage Eternal does not make any sense to me. Will probably still give it a shot but I cant comprehend a RTS MMO RPG? is that what it is? I have no idea.
    L2 Classic in EU opens a new server?

About Lineage Eternal , they are re-working it. They announced recently that a new team is going to work on it and that they will change the design of it. Hopefully , they will cut off the "heroes swap" thing , which I found it very ... not good.
    time007

Reporter: What's behind Blizzard success, and how do you make your gamers happy?
    Blizzard Boss: Making gamers happy is not my concern, making money.. yes!

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,509
    This is the mobile version of Lineage: The Bloodpledge, not L2. 

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• TheocritusTheocritus Member LegendaryPosts: 9,754
    Is it good that a mobile app has success? Isnt this only further discouraging companies from making MMOs and sticking to mobile?
  • KabulozoKabulozo Member RarePosts: 932
    F2Plague said:

Lineage M Lineage 1 for mobiles not Lineage 2. And Eternal is a direct sequel to Lineage 1.
  • IceAgeIceAge Member EpicPosts: 3,120
    Is it good that a mobile app has success? Isnt this only further discouraging companies from making MMOs and sticking to mobile?
    What ? Of course it's good if a mobile APP! has success. Maybe not for , or for me .. but for the industry. 

About your ..second "thought" ( which has nothing to do with your first one ), what MMOs ? They are dead.

Reporter: What's behind Blizzard success, and how do you make your gamers happy?
    Blizzard Boss: Making gamers happy is not my concern, making money.. yes!

• KabulozoKabulozo Member RarePosts: 932
    Lineage M as a game is the same as the PC version but with the UI adapted for mobile. Different from Lineage 2 Revolution which is a different game that uses L2 assets.