Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Take Part in a PC Steam Beta Through July 5th - LawBreakers - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

imageTake Part in a PC Steam Beta Through July 5th - LawBreakers - MMORPG.com

LawBreakers News - LawBreakers will be open to all PC players starting today and running through July 5th. Anyone can download the game via Steam and start playing at 9:00 am Pacific / 12:00 pm Eastern today. Included in the event is a new map called Vertigo, a new game mode called Uplink and new weapon stickers.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• ReizlaReizla Member RarePosts: 4,092
    ALL PC players..? It's a Windows only game and since Apple started using 'Windows compatible' hardware, Macs are PCs as well, and I'm not even starting about Linux... ;)

Nice to see though that they're promoting their game this way. Gives people the chance to see if they like the game or not before going through the fuzz of buying the early access and later refunding again when they find out they don't like it.
  • SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
    Well, the PS4 beta is ongoing and it will be released at the same time. I guess if you have Steam and a Mac, it's up to you to decide if it counts for ALL or not. :P

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

• Lazarus71Lazarus71 Member UncommonPosts: 1,081
    It's a well made game besides some balancing issues of course but it is just to new school for me. I prefer more realistic shooters not this jump and fly and bounce at hyper speed stuff.

No signature, I don't have a pen