Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Kamasilvia Part 2 Readying for Summer Release in Korea - Black Desert Online Videos - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited June 2017 in Videos Discussion

imageKamasilvia Part 2 Readying for Summer Release in Korea - Black Desert Online Videos - MMORPG.com

Pearl Abyss and Kakao Games have released an amazing trailer for Kamasilvia Part 2 for Black Desert Online. While no official Korean release date has been revealed, it is anticipated that the new addition will be out later this summer. Let's hope that other regions will see it soon after!

Read the full story here

Comments

• FlyByKnightFlyByKnight Member EpicPosts: 3,967
    You know pop-ins are an issue when the developer won't even attempt to hide them in launch trailers.
    holdenhamletBillMurphyCoolitkadajvolajuxyzercrime
    "As far as the forum code of conduct, I would think it's a bit outdated and in need of a refre *CLOSED*" 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • DXSinsDXSins Member UncommonPosts: 324
    The last patch in EU/NA increased xp and lowered hp of mobs in Mediah... its a long time before the player base is ready for this and the publisher knows it.

Most people hate the gear progression system and dont take part in it... until that changes, most the playerbase wont be ready for the new content.

Personally i cant believe they did it to Mediah... they should be looking at the next zone critically to get players moving on and out of Mediah but the devs just keeping them there.
    Gahnzo
  • MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    They said they are working on dungeons. That is what I want to see more than anything else.
  • holdenhamletholdenhamlet Member EpicPosts: 3,772
    You know pop-ins are an issue when the developer won't even attempt to hide them in launch trailers.

People that say there is no pop-in issue are apparently running better computers than the ones used for making promotional videos.
  • joeri123joeri123 Member UncommonPosts: 247

People that say there is no pop-in issue are apparently running better computers than the ones used for making promotional videos.

I'm running:
    CPU: i7 4790K @ 4.5GHz
    MOBO: Maximus VII HERO
    GFX: GeForce GTX 980 Ti
    RAM: 16GB 2333 MHz

I get horrendous pop ins, as is everyone else. Some people are just more sensitive to those things. Personally it's the only reason I'm not playing this game as I get massive headaches from it.
    Mikeha
  • existenzexistenz Member UncommonPosts: 37

joeri123 said:

I'm running:

CPU: i7 4790K @ 4.5GHz

MOBO: Maximus VII HERO

GFX: GeForce GTX 980 Ti

RAM: 16GB 2333 MHz

I get horrendous pop ins, as is everyone else. Some people are just more sensitive to those things. Personally it's the only reason I'm not playing this game as I get massive headaches from it.

lol what pc is this? i think that your pc is not the best. in NASA they have a better one
    xyzercrime
  • CoolitCoolit Member UncommonPosts: 661
    Looks great although as others have mentioned pop-ins are seriously annoying.
  • azurreiazurrei Member UncommonPosts: 332

DMKano said:

Recore said:

They said they are working on dungeons. That is what I want to see more than anything else.

Valencia added dungeons already been in game for a year.

Do you just post about BDO and dont play it?

DMK you and I both know that technically they did add dungeons...but the vast majority of MMO players today that didn't play MMO's before WoW existed (so, a metric ton of players) associate dungeons with 4-6 player *instanced* content with trash mobs and bosses with guaranteed loot drops.
  • StoneRosesStoneRoses Member RarePosts: 1,779
    DMKano said:

Recore said:

ZERG ZERG ZERG and can't see shit this is worst than ESO. 

MMORPGs aren't easy, You're just too PRO!
  • SovrathSovrath Member LegendaryPosts: 32,002
    DMKano said:

Recore said:

ZERG ZERG ZERG and can't see shit this is worst than ESO. 

You can turn that stuff off.
    Like Skyrim? Need more content? Try my Skyrim mod "Godfred's Tomb." 

Godfred's Tomb Trailer: https://youtu.be/-nsXGddj_4w

Original Skyrim: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/109547

Try the "Special Edition." 'Cause it's "Special." https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/64878/?tab=description

Serph toze kindly has started a walk-through. https://youtu.be/UIelCK-lldo 
  • kitaradkitarad Member LegendaryPosts: 7,910
    I don't notice the pop-ins and yes I am sure it happens but I'm not sensitive to it. For me lag and rubberbanding would affect me noticeably rather than pop-ins.