Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SWL - favorite builds so far?

2»

Comments

• Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    edited July 2017
    The game just got better.  After watching this video I downloaded autosprint from Curse and put it in my SWL folder and it works like a charm.  Whenever I come out of combat the mod auto applies sprint.  No more frozen character yea!  :smile:

[Deleted User]Redfeather75

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

• Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    Iselin said:
    Iselin said:
    I'm now using just an elemental build that's working really well.  I have a sword as secondary but don't use it.  My actives and passives are all ele.  Got the build off a streamer on YT.  Much much better than what I was using before.
    What do you use flr heals or is your level high enough that you don't need much healing? I found that at least in the lower levels, the cauterize heal is not enough against tougher enemies.
    I'm lv28, had no needs for heals so far.  For some reason my ele energy goes down a lot slower than when I was using both weapons.  Mobs drop pretty fast.
    I might give that shot since there's really not all that much synergy between weapons other than the generic passives you can get from the other weapon and I can see how slotting passives for just ele could help since it does pack a punch.
    Hope it works out for you.  I've found just using heat and cold skills saves a lot of energy.  

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

• ketzerei84ketzerei84 Member UncommonPosts: 81
    Pistol/Ele for decent sustained dps.
    Swap to Pistol or Ele / Blood for solo farming group crap.
    Still feel like melee is super clunky, "Legends" revamp or no.

Playing: Secret World: Legends

Waiting for: Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen