Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Alzur's Legacy - The Witcher Fan Film Indiegogo Campaign - The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Videos - MMORPG.

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited June 2017 in Videos Discussion

imageAlzur's Legacy - The Witcher Fan Film Indiegogo Campaign - The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Videos - MMORPG.com

There is a new team of fans of The Witcher IP that is working on a pretty impressive film based on the game and novel series. To show off the film's potential, a five minute preview of "Alzur's Legacy" has been produced and an Indiegog campaign has launched.

Read the full story here

Comments

• JakdstripperJakdstripper Member RarePosts: 2,410
    edited June 2017
    sorry, but i dislike the look of the Geralt almost immediately. this guy has a very different face, and absolutely no dark intensity to him, and what's with that awful hipster haircut?!.... i get it that is amateurs, but fantasy movies come out incredibly bad if they aren't made right.
    Capodecina
  • rammur65rammur65 Member UncommonPosts: 107
    edited June 2017
    sorry, but i dislike the look of the Geralt almost immediately. this guy has a very different face, and absolutely no dark intensity to him, and what's with that awful hipster haircut?!.... i get it that is amateurs, but fantasy movies come out incredibly bad if they aren't made right.
    lol watch it again and listen you will then relize its not geralt its lambert lol.Ii thought same thing but after watching it and learnin it was lambert i was able to forgive it as a younger lambert anyways
    Alomar
  • CapodecinaCapodecina Member UncommonPosts: 30
    1st It looks very amateurish for me to get into
    2nd Isn't Netflix doing a Witcher movie or series ?
  • WellspringWellspring Member EpicPosts: 1,464
    First question I have even before looking at the video or project is, is this legal?

Are they breaking any copyright laws by doing this? Or can we be assured that this project won't get shut down by the folks who own the at Witcher IP?
    Scot
    --------------------------------------------
  • Grendizer73Grendizer73 Member UncommonPosts: 71
    If it's a fan movie I don't think they are going to pay any copyrights, so I suppose they can' use any real names. And, with that budget, no special effects.
    So I can't understand the point of doing it...