Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Don't sub this game

SaltyBogeySaltyBogey Member UncommonPosts: 123
edited July 2017 in Darkfall: Rise of Agon
Server is an absolute joke... Up, down, patched, unpatched, rollback, delays, unqualified programmers!????

What a waste of time and money levelling only to find this game is half baked... Had such potential too

I'll give this game another chance under the other guys branding of the game... Big Picture Games have showed what a bunch of amateurs they really are imo

Give this game a wide birth

Sad face

Post edited by SaltyBogey on
Hachlath

Comments

• BeJustjeffBeJustjeff Member CommonPosts: 4
    --- Troll. --- His comment was only valid in the first week. --- Where it had similar problems to all new MMO launches.
  • ChildoftheShadowsChildoftheShadows Member EpicPosts: 2,193
    Haha Almost feels like reading a Trump twitter comment. #sadface #fakenews
    Kilrane
  • gorro187gorro187 Member UncommonPosts: 234
    The irony is his name says salty. Imo if you write more reviews please be more contructive
  • SaltyBogeySaltyBogey Member UncommonPosts: 123
    Fanboys... No other explanation
  • IsilithTehrothIsilithTehroth Member RarePosts: 616
    Fanboys... No other explanation
    The server is actually run quite well now. Perhaps from the population drop or the developers patched fixes. At launch it was terrible.

MurderHerd

• MaurgrimMaurgrim Member RarePosts: 1,324
    Most of it are fixed but the game is still boring as hell.
    Hachlath
  • IsilithTehrothIsilithTehroth Member RarePosts: 616
    Maurgrim said:
    Most of it are fixed but the game is still boring as hell.
    Agreed slowly losing my will to play as much. The developers really should have made non pvp focused content before launch.

MurderHerd

• RenoakuRenoaku Member EpicPosts: 3,157
    edited July 2017
    Albion Online is worse than Dark Fall Rise OF Agon, and I am looking to likely get back into that game once I get more Real Life time on my hands...

Trust me Dark Fall is 100x better than that game customer service is better too, and Im not sure about ROA I haven't played there recently but I would trust them over Albion Online.

Hopefully the game gets more players soon and fixes any server issues.
  • WellspringWellspring Member EpicPosts: 1,464
    Renoaku said:
    Albion Online is worse than Dark Fall Rise OF Agon, and I am looking to likely get back into that game once I get more Real Life time on my hands...

Trust me Dark Fall is 100x better than that game customer service is better too, and Im not sure about ROA I haven't played there recently but I would trust them over Albion Online.

Hopefully the game gets more players soon and fixes any server issues.
    Renoaku, ever heard of "there's no such thing as bad publicity"? You talking about Albion in every single post on every single games subforum, if anything is only helping Albion, not hurting them. Perhaps that is your true intention? 

Most people wouldnt even know what that game was if not for you spreading the word every 5 seconds. Now you got them curious. 
    xyzercrime
    --------------------------------------------
  • Sid_ViciousSid_Vicious Member RarePosts: 2,177
    What are you even talking about? Sure we are playing the same game?? Explain yourself at least.

NEWS FLASH! "A bank was robbed the other day and a man opened fire on the customers being held hostage. One customer zig-zag sprinted until he found cover. When questioned later he explained that he was a hardcore gamer and knew just what to do!" Download my music for free! I release several albums per month as part of project "Thee Untitled" . .. some video game music remixes and cover songs done with instruments in there as well! http://theeuntitled.bandcamp.com/ Check out my roleplaying blog, collection of fictional short stories, and fantasy series... updated on a blog for now until I am finished! https://childrenfromtheheavensbelow.blogspot.com/ Watch me game on occasion or make music... https://www.twitch.tv/spoontheeuntitled and subscribe! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUvqULn678VrF3OasgnbsyA