Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Diablo MMO(A)RPG?

2»

Comments

• IceAgeIceAge Member EpicPosts: 3,120
    Tiamat64 said:
    Aren't several WoW skills or classes basically variants of Diablo's already, anyways?  At least last I checked some of the skills, but it's been years since then...
    WoW has been taking more and more skills and features from Diablo , especially with Legion. So maybe now they're like "Hm! Let's make the next Diablo a MMORPG!!!" :D

Reporter: What's behind Blizzard success, and how do you make your gamers happy?
    Blizzard Boss: Making gamers happy is not my concern, making money.. yes!

• Tiamat64Tiamat64 Member RarePosts: 1,545
    IceAge said:
    Tiamat64 said:
    Aren't several WoW skills or classes basically variants of Diablo's already, anyways?  At least last I checked some of the skills, but it's been years since then...
    WoW has been taking more and more skills and features from Diablo , especially with Legion. So maybe now they're like "Hm! Let's make the next Diablo a MMORPG!!!" :D
    I don't know if you're serious or not, but regardless, it's quite the opposite, I imagine.  There's no reason for Blizzard to make a Diablo MMORPG when WoW is already taking in many of Diablo's things and basically MMORPGicizing them.
  • MyrdynnMyrdynn Member RarePosts: 2,479
    an MMO with RNG, I can't wait, been waiting since Asheron's Call
  • nariusseldonnariusseldon Member EpicPosts: 27,775
    I don't think most would care if the new Diablo is a MMO or not. They will care if it is a good game.