Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Elite Dangerous - THE RETURN (of the Thargoids)

ErillionErillion Member EpicPosts: 10,297
From David Braben himself - the Thargoids return !

**** AIIIYEEE - panic - runs away - hides and shivers in a corner - fears to be eaten - holds up a "The END is nigh!" sign *****

Have fun

Cotic

Comments

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657
    This is the one game that makes me want a good HOTAS controller.  The draw back is good ones cost $200.
    "I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498
    Grunty said:
    This is the one game that makes me want a good HOTAS controller.  The draw back is good ones cost $200.
    I think good ones might actually be more like $500 to $600. Well at least for the top end.

Goes well with the HTC or Occulus VR headset I guess.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• MardukkMardukk Member RarePosts: 2,222
    Playing this game with keyboard and mouse makes me question my sanity.
    [Deleted User]
  • SEANMCADSEANMCAD Member EpicPosts: 16,775
    The problem for me is not the cost, its the setup, that stuff is either plugged in all the time or I have to plug it in every time I play that game or ones like it.

If I had tons of bank and space i would just set up a dedicated machine, chair everything for games with joysticks and another for driving. Then one for everything else...ha!

Please do not respond to me, even if I ask you a question, its rhetorical.

Please do not respond to me

• alkarionlogalkarionlog Member EpicPosts: 3,584
    is not like everything today is wireless? so just let the things stored in a corner till you need?
    FOR HONOR, FOR FREEDOM.... and for some money.
  • Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    SEANMCAD said:
    The problem for me is not the cost, its the setup, that stuff is either plugged in all the time or I have to plug it in every time I play that game or ones like it.

If I had tons of bank and space i would just set up a dedicated machine, chair everything for games with joysticks and another for driving. Then one for everything else...ha!
    Yep, if only...

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

• CoticCotic Member UncommonPosts: 268
    After yesterday's patch a broadcasted transmission was discovered that pointed the way to a Thargoid base, quite a few more have been discovered since then.

Erillion
    edited June 2017
    Obsidian Ant released a video covering these discoveries

A new image has surfaced of what happens when you complete a certain process inside the central area of the base, this looks terrifying!

Erillion
    Inside the alien structure, this is really cool, very atmospheric

• ErillionErillion Member EpicPosts: 10,297
    A map hidden in an audio message ... very very cool.

I better start to learn how to use an audio spectrograph.

Have fun