Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting new

MoNuMeNMoNuMeN Member Posts: 104

Hi!

Recently, my account was hacked and I was refused my password back. I've written this many times but this time it's short::::35::.
Have they increased the lvling speed now that c3 is out? I left in c1 so I bet there's been a lot of changes since then...?

Comments

• BhazirBhazir Member Posts: 321

I don't know the levelingspeed before C3, but after playing 2 full days I have a level 18 (and I'm a complete newbie so still going slow :P)

"If all magic fails, rely on three feet of steel and a strong arm"

• KnightblastKnightblast Member UncommonPosts: 1,787

The speed is increased at the beginning now. I don't know if they changed the level exp thresholds and/or mob XP rates, or if it has more to do with the free spiritshot and newbie guide buffs that are now available, but either way, it's much faster than I experienced pre-C3.

The buffs a new character gets realy helps a lot, as well as the lots and lots of soulshots/spiritshots for novices.

• msakdillzmsakdillz Member Posts: 6

very easy to lvl now at start , and they made it so u can trade in old non grade items and it will take off the price of the old item from the new item.

• GreatnessGreatness Member UncommonPosts: 2,180
    Tooooo easy to lvl now. Easier to get money, easier to trade in items, easier to lvl, easy. This game used to truly hardcore, now it is just easy... Sigh.(even tho I was the slowest lvler out of every single person in-game, back than it took me 2-3 months to get to 20 lol. Ya... now it takes me less than a month to get more than 20).

~Greatness~

Currently Playing:
    Nothing

easy isn't stated by the time needed for endless grinding for me. It is easy to get xp and kill mobs in level range. For me a difficulty in games lies in solving quests and puzzles not just killing x mobs to gain a level. Also finding out a tactic to kill mobs, and mobs that adjust to that style. But at this time not many games got mobs that adapt, to bad ::::07::

• SputniikSputniik Member Posts: 31

C3 brought the game a LOT of polish, and a lot of changes to make levelling easier for new players.
    C4 in the horizon soon ^^ Korean test server for C4 is opening August 31st.