Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Rise of Agon huge success daily increase of population

CopperfieldCopperfield Member RarePosts: 654
most are very positive about launch of rise of agon..

There are still some servers issues and minor buggs( captial recall bugg for example) but overall the game succeeded in relaunching the upgraded darkfall..

many content patches are coming in future, and is there is daily communication with devs of BPG how to keep rise of agon a success..

If you ever played darkfall and didnt got into it.. this is your chance.

There is pvp everywhere, but be warned.. this is not a game for the weak.. you will get punished here if you make a mistake..

Wanne try it out?

- serveral streamers are giving out a keys
- 1 time payment of 10 euro for 1 month

Come join the fun!
GdemamiChildoftheShadows

Comments

• MaejohlMaejohl Member UncommonPosts: 126
    edited June 2017
    Hmm. Keeping you honest: your post seems a little far fetched judging by all the complaints on the RoA forums about lag, server desync and crashes.

• Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 16,927
    Seriously.  I have watched this as I enjoyed the original game immensely. I also have some friends playing.  They unanimously complain about how they don't think it will last more than a few months.

A few hundred playing regularly...

All time classic  MY NEW FAVORITE POST!  (Keep laying those bricks)

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

• ChildoftheShadowsChildoftheShadows Member EpicPosts: 2,193
    It's actually true. Sure the server has been a shit, but they claim they've narrowed it down and are testing the solution. Otherwise it's been a load of fun, lots of people playing. I can't do anything alone for 10 minutes without seeing another player.
  • Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 16,927
     I can't do anything alone for 10 minutes without seeing another player.
    Wow.. truly a massively multiplayer game....
    KingLlamaGuidoFawkes

All time classic  MY NEW FAVORITE POST!  (Keep laying those bricks)

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

• KingLlamaKingLlama Member UncommonPosts: 65
    The map is gigantic so it makes sense.

Pirate MMO Tattered Sails http://tatteredsailsgame.com/

• MaejohlMaejohl Member UncommonPosts: 126
    edited October 2017
    Thread should be re-named "Rise of Agon, huge failure - almost no one playing"
  • lahnmirlahnmir Member LegendaryPosts: 5,041
    Rhoklaw said:
    Darkfall was never a good game, just like APB. I highly doubt a bunch of PvP enthusiasts are going to corner the market with their radical improvements on anti cheat software. I do wish you all the best in your crusade to revive what little is left of the open world PvP era.
    You can give a corpse all the asperin you want, it ain't going to happen.

/Cheers,
    Lahnmir
    Talonsin[Deleted User]
    'the only way he could nail it any better is if he used a cross.'

Kyleran on yours sincerely 

'But there are many. You can play them entirely solo, and even offline. Also, you are wrong by default.'

Ikcin in response to yours sincerely debating whether or not single-player offline MMOs exist...

'This does not apply just to ED but SC or any other game. What they will get is Rebirth/X4, likely prettier but equally underwhelming and pointless. 

It is incredibly difficult to design some meaningfull leg content that would fit a space ship game - simply because it is not a leg game.

It is just huge resource waste....'

Gdemami absolutely not being an armchair developer

• AsheramAsheram Member EpicPosts: 5,071
    They did a content patch on the 26th and is free to play for anyone from oct 27th - nov 7th. Is it worth downloading to try?