Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Option for holding down right mouse button for me?

QuicksandQuicksand Member UncommonPosts: 683
I'd like to toggle holding down the right mouse button when running around, in other games i've used Autohotkey to do this when its not an option ingame. Is this allowed in FFXIV ?

www.90and9.net
www.prophecymma.com

Answers

• Jamar870Jamar870 Member UncommonPosts: 570
    On a PC you can use the forward slash as a toggle. If you mouse has a wheel and a button action, you can use that. Also I believe you can set the keybindings in either the character or system settings.

MikeB
  • QuicksandQuicksand Member UncommonPosts: 683
    Awesome, thanks so much for the info. was looking for it but didn't see the option anywhere

www.90and9.net
    www.prophecymma.com

• selfie319selfie319 Member CommonPosts: 6
    Jamar870 said:
    On a PC you can use the forward slash as a toggle. If you mouse has a wheel and a button action, you can use that. Also I believe you can set the keybindings in either the character or system settings.

So you can perform a toggle function with the middle mouse button? Is this setup in keybinding options or what?
  • Jamar870Jamar870 Member UncommonPosts: 570
    For me it seemed to be a default.

• QuicksandQuicksand Member UncommonPosts: 683
    I've looked everywhere and dont see any option for this, forward slash and middle mouse button dont do it either for me. Can you tell me where exactly in the options this is located and what its called?

www.90and9.net
    www.prophecymma.com