Opening Date: 27/05/2017 17:00 GMT+3
The game play is based on a routine of events which will run constantly one after another,
each event has its own unique set of features.
The event routine includes maps, faction events, mini events and a chance for a boss event at
the end of each routine.
The Portal NPC will display statistics from past events as well as personal player statistics.
Every weekend there's also a unique retail like event running.
New feature in L2 Order vs Chaos, each map belong to a spesific territory such as Giran , Aden
, Oren etc...
By winning a map your faction becomes the owner of it.
if your faction owns all maps in the same territory you earn big bonuses such as Adena , Drop
, SP , XP !
Longest time events with biggest kind of goals to accomplish.
Maps will end faster if their goal is achieved.
A raid boss will spawn 5 minutes before the map ends.
After a map ends a faction event will start.
Faction events are divided into 2 realms, each team will get its own realm.
The teams are not able to see each other, the first team to complete the event goal wins.
The score bar will show both teams the progression of each team.
A mini event will start after a faction event.
Players will have 3 minutes to register before the mini event will start.
These are usually short time events with small objectives to complete.
After every mini event there's a chance a grand boss event will start.
Chance depends on amount of players online and day of week.
There are 2 types of boss events: Team VS Team and Free for All.
FFA will start only if there's not enough players for a TvT.
In order to increase your chance for better rewards, you must take a vital part in the event.
* AIO buffer with premade editable schemes.
* Option to restore default schemes.
* 4 hours buff duration.
* Buff slots 20+4.
* Summons restore buffs when resummoned.
* Buffs kept after death (including toggles).
* Cubics casted on self are kept after death and last for 4 hours.
* Anti buff griefing system.
* Symbols and Event buffs do not take a buff slot.
* Cancelled buffs return after 7 seconds.
* Retail enchant rates.
* Only blessed enchant scrolls available.
* Safe enchant +3 (+4 full body).
* PvP rewards with EXP/SP/Adena/Items which players can use to make progress ingame.
* Players get rewarded according to damage done on enemies when they die.
* Debuffs and heals also count as damage.
* Only 1vs1 class irrelevant matches available.
* Time left until olympiad period ends shows up for players upon login.
* Runs only at Friday/Saturday/Sunday 18:00 GMT +2 until 22:00 GMT +2.
* Weekly cycle with 1/4 rewards, heroes every Monday.
* Fights regardless of player's faction.
* Minimum participants needed is 5.
* Registration to olympaid is open only for players with at least rank 5.
* 7 Members maximum inside events.
* Increased EXP/SP/Adena rewards when playing in party.
* No clan penalties.
* 10 members maximum in main clan.
* 5 extra members for every royal guard/royal knight the clan has.
* 2 clans maximum in an alliance.
* Free leveling up to level 2.
* Levels 3, 4 and 5 requires SP and quest items (buy able from GM shop).
* Levels 6, 7 and 8 requires reputation points.
* Only same faction can be invited to clan or alliance.
* Weekly retail like Aden castle siege for clans with a variety of rewards.
* Clan wars - clans can declare war against clans of opposite faction.
* Starting level 95 with awakened class.
* Max level 99 (including sub classes).
* Free class change and subclass.
* Starting gear R-grade.
* Unique achievements system with levels and amazing rewards.
* Personal vote reward system for temporary passive skill.
* Double EXP/SP event at random times during the day.
* Player ranks system.
* Killing spree system.
* Events voting system.
* Announcements upon raid bosses/grand bosses spawn/death.
* Return skill for all classes instead of SoE.
* Special town for both factions for improved server economy.
* Trade chat is faction only chat.
* Players can duel in town.
* Services NPC (Name/Gender change, Faction change etc).
* Training Dummy NPCs to test your class from different perspectives.
* Free warehouse and freight.
* All NPCs available in town.
* 10 seconds spawn protection.
* Increased weight/inventory/private store slots.
* Stats boost on death spree.
* Stats boost on losing gap.
* No death penalties and no exp loss.
* Max 1 client per PC can login.