Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BAD patching problem.. or something...

Strider1233Strider1233 Member Posts: 176
Whenever I try to start my game it will come up saying it needs to be patched, i click patch and it says cannot find file or whatever. Ive searched the forums and found out about this but its not the same as what I have. The game seems to want to redirect me to the test server making it seem like i need an update when I really dont. Ive tried editing the files to make it look like I had the normal version and even downloaded the thing that is supposed to redirect me to the normal server. Now the strange thing here is sometimes it will let me log in and it says I have the latest version, then after I log out and try to get back in it messes up! Im truly out of idea here and I cant post in the normal forums since im playing for free.

MoooOOOoooo!

Comments

• IvanRashnuIvanRashnu Member Posts: 178

I can post instead of you as I've still had an access to official forums. I'll post any suggestions made in there to here.

• Strider1233Strider1233 Member Posts: 176

Ok, thank you.

EDIT: Reply to the post in the AO forums: How would I disable my connection on internet sharing? I tried unplugging the cord then plugging it back in, even unplugging it restarting then replugging it and still no effect.

MoooOOOoooo!

• IvanRashnuIvanRashnu Member Posts: 178

Originally said by Bekrowe
    Is this friend behind a router or Internet Connection Sharing?if so if they are the second computer on the ICS network have them disable their nic and re-enable it this usually fixes the problems that you have listed. If not post some more information about their network/internet connection etc and we'll see what we might be able to help with.

This one is the first one I recieved. Instead of messing here up with these quotations, I decided to send privates messages. Check your inbox in here.