Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

An Impressive Look at New Moondial Effects - Shroud of the Avatar - MMORPG.com

1235»

Comments

• blorpykinsblorpykins Member RarePosts: 466
    edited May 2017
    Yard deco priced @ $1050.00 USD gets you a tuned up 3rd party piece of Unity asset pack, you'd think they'd at least check it out before they sold it (not lining up with the constellations)... but hey it's SotA!

RawynJamesGoblin
  • digriz602digriz602 Member UncommonPosts: 4
    Actually its 600$ but close enough.
  • UhwopUhwop Member UncommonPosts: 1,791
    This thread is an excellent example of exactly why I rarely ever come to this site anymore.
  • rune_74rune_74 Member UncommonPosts: 115
    Really?  All this is minor they have enough money left for a couple of months with new(old) russian investors and now are begging for money on seedinvest....
    JamesGoblin
  • RawynRawyn Member UncommonPosts: 202
    edited March 2018
    rune_74 said:
    Really?  All this is minor they have enough money left for a couple of months with new(old) russian investors and now are begging for money on seedinvest....
    Seems right I guess that they go out like they started... their company was months from closing when they scrambled to get something out for Kickstarter and now they're a couple months from being out of money again, LOL.
    Post edited by Rawyn on
    JamesGoblin
    edited December 2017
    Never been banned from their forums either btw. I just warn peeps to be aware this game is just a money grabbin, cash grabber grinder. Wait til it's F2p and then you don't have to spend a dime. It's not worth even a dollar of u're money. Dude likes to put people that says Sota suck into a box together like we're just haters. Fact is most of us backed this Kickstarter on promises they gave and over the years saw how scammy it was saw they didn't know what they were doin. Just keep this game in a state where they never have to say it's done, take no responsibility for this  disaster, keep draining the pockets of a few hopefuls left they got still with them.

Dude we backers made sure this $#&## game got made. Backers made sure you've had a paycheck for 4 years. You owe all backers a debt of  gratitude and respect, you wouldn't be playin around with your crappy combat project without them. The devs and company have a slimey way to do people when their done with em. Got no money? Don't like their game? They call you trolls and and insult you. Thats a good way to make people never come back to your game. 

These Jokers go out and look for arguments with people, cuss them, belittle them like little kids, and call them names then are shocked when people treat them the same ,  and don't give them respect they feel for some odd reason think they deserve. 

This game, the devs, and company will go down as an example of how to run an indie if you want to fail.
    Post edited by Rawyn on
    ManWithNoTanJamesGoblin
    I'm pretty sure you know the concurrency is higher than the numbers you listed for total players and is rising. 
    Rofl, Ice estimated you had maybe 300, 400, 500 peeps playin and u basially lied here again in u're above reply. 

Here's you sayin u got bout 500 players playin most the time, jeez dude LOL

https://www.reddit.com/r/SotA_Official/comments/6iek5l/im_richard_garriott_aka_lord_british_creator_of/

Humbert____Humbert
    6d

How many players has the game averaged over the last month?

SotA_Atos
    SotA Developer
    6d

We have been averaging around 500 concurrency with upticks in the evenings and weekends and also in the new release weeks. 

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,372
    Uhwop said:
    This thread is an excellent example of exactly why I rarely ever come to this site anymore.
    Not everyone is up for listening to the naked truth and cold, hard realities.
    Slapshot1188Rawyn

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 16,927
    Kyleran said:
    Uhwop said:
    Not everyone is up for listening to the naked truth and cold, hard realities.
    Luckily nobody is actually forced to read someone else's opinion
    Rawyn

All time classic  MY NEW FAVORITE POST!  (Keep laying those bricks)

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

• cover2xycover2xy Member UncommonPosts: 5
    @catnipgames

You are one of the most unprofessional individuals I have ever had the unfortunate experience of interacting with. You not only rip on people here in the forums for clearly and concisely expressing their concerns with SotA, but also calling your own players "cowards" for not pvping. Do you even like what you do, because it certainly doesn't seem to come across that way. Why don't you focus on finishing the game and making it work instead of coming here and bashing people with your fake news and BS facts. 
    RawynJamesGoblin