Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Are rank colors gone?

2»

Comments

  • DarLorkarDarLorkar Member UncommonPosts: 1,082
    Iselin said:
    Lol still not working for me. Names are still all blue and the legendary, rare, epic, etc., are all white. I even deleted all cookies for the forum and main site and it's still that way.

    I'll mess around with my site settings to see if I've done something unusual there.

    It's all fine in both Edge and Safari - just my Chrome that doesn't show it.
    Same, works in edge and FF not chrome.
  • ForgrimmForgrimm Member EpicPosts: 3,029
    edited May 2017
    DarLorkar said:
    Iselin said:
    Lol still not working for me. Names are still all blue and the legendary, rare, epic, etc., are all white. I even deleted all cookies for the forum and main site and it's still that way.

    I'll mess around with my site settings to see if I've done something unusual there.

    It's all fine in both Edge and Safari - just my Chrome that doesn't show it.
    Same, works in edge and FF not chrome.
    Same for me, still not working in Chrome.

    Edit: It works now. I had to clear cache/cookies/history to fix it.
    Iselin
  • IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 16,606
    Forgrimm said:
    DarLorkar said:
    Iselin said:
    Lol still not working for me. Names are still all blue and the legendary, rare, epic, etc., are all white. I even deleted all cookies for the forum and main site and it's still that way.

    I'll mess around with my site settings to see if I've done something unusual there.

    It's all fine in both Edge and Safari - just my Chrome that doesn't show it.
    Same, works in edge and FF not chrome.
    Same for me, still not working in Chrome.

    Edit: It works now. I had to clear cache/cookies/history to fix it.
    Finally worked for me too. I cleared cookies earlier and that didn't do it, but a full clear of cache, cookies, history did the trick for me too.
    Distopia[Deleted User]immodiumMrMelGibson
    "Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community ... but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots”

    ― Umberto Eco

    “Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
    ― CD PROJEKT RED

  • IkedaIkeda Member RarePosts: 2,751
    I don't get it.  Can't seem to get any on my Win10 Chrome/IE to work.  I ain't installing Firefox for coloring.  Messed up when you can't control what multiple browsers are seeing.  Makes me wonder what bigger, more important, items are lost in the translation.
  • ForgrimmForgrimm Member EpicPosts: 3,029
    Ikeda said:
    I don't get it.  Can't seem to get any on my Win10 Chrome/IE to work.  I ain't installing Firefox for coloring.  Messed up when you can't control what multiple browsers are seeing.  Makes me wonder what bigger, more important, items are lost in the translation.
    Clear your cache/cookies/history in Chrome and it will work.
    Ikeda
  • IkedaIkeda Member RarePosts: 2,751
    Ok, so it needed the extra step of going into Chrome options and actually blowing each of those away.  Blowing browsing history wasn't enough.

    And to get back to this to respond I had a JSP timeout page (java something) and 404.  All in all.  Fun times.
  • xyzercrimexyzercrime Member RarePosts: 878
    Forgrimm said:
    Ikeda said:
    I don't get it.  Can't seem to get any on my Win10 Chrome/IE to work.  I ain't installing Firefox for coloring.  Messed up when you can't control what multiple browsers are seeing.  Makes me wonder what bigger, more important, items are lost in the translation.
    Clear your cache/cookies/history in Chrome and it will work.
    Cache clearing method also works in Opera 45.



    When you don't want the truth, you will make up your own truth.
  • MrMelGibsonMrMelGibson Member EpicPosts: 3,029
    edited June 2017
    On chrome everyone's name is blue.  On my android tablet it's just like it was before.  Everyone has the appropriate color on their names. Glad to hear it's getting worked on @MikeB :smile:
  • coretex666coretex666 Member EpicPosts: 4,108
    I also have everyone's name blue and I actually like it much better. Hope there is an option to keep it that way after it gets "fixed".
    MrMelGibson
  • EladiEladi Member UncommonPosts: 1,137
    Not even sure how the rankings work, Would expect MikeB to be purple not blue.  same for me or any person that has bin around this long.  
    Not that I mind..My acount dates back to 2003 I believe...got lost in a update in 2006 ../shrug.
    Think tittles and ranks are not that usefull anyway. would rather see a karma system that actualy shows how usefull someone on average then based on how mucth activity there was. 
  • ElsaboltsElsabolts Member RarePosts: 3,476
    One of the Mods put yellow in my member area, because I'm special.
    " Life Liberty and the Pursuit of Those Who  Would Threaten It "
                                            MAGA
  • VedixszVedixsz Member UncommonPosts: 30
    So i know that this is off-topic but how do i actually make a thread? Im failing to see a "make thread" button or something similar. Its driving me nuts. Where is it located?
  • kitaradkitarad Member LegendaryPosts: 6,787
    edited December 2017
    eeek double post

  • kitaradkitarad Member LegendaryPosts: 6,787
    You don't have enough points yet to start one.

  • Quizar1973Quizar1973 Member UncommonPosts: 251
    All names match the color of the title for me....
    No one shall Rent space in my head!!!!!  B)
  • MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,562
    Vedixsz said:
    So i know that this is off-topic but how do i actually make a thread? Im failing to see a "make thread" button or something similar. Its driving me nuts. Where is it located?
    Try now.

    Michael "MikeB" Bitton
    Community Manager
    Twitter: @eMikeB

  • ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 16,953
    edited March 2018
    My colour seems OK, but looking at that has made me realise that my points seem to be the same they were last year, could it be browser settings, or maybe a glitch here?

    Ok points are working, colour checked OK so fine now. :)
    Post edited by Scot on
Sign In or Register to comment.