Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com : General : Official Gameplay Reveal Trailer - First Mission Shown

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited May 2017 in Videos Discussion

imageMMORPG.com : General : Official Gameplay Reveal Trailer - First Mission Shown

MMORPG.com is the leading destination for MMORPG games, news and exclusive coverage of the MMO gaming space. Our free MMO games list and discussion forums are the best site for gamers in search of a gaming community.

Read the full story here

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,263
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• RexKushmanRexKushman Member RarePosts: 639

Clan support is a big deal for a game like this. Glad to see they added it.

Couldn't agree more. This along with the other new gameplay features, the link to Blizz and a pc launch makes me thing this is going to be a huge hit. Really looking forward to September.
    [Deleted User]

• OhhPaigeyOhhPaigey Member RarePosts: 1,517
    Looking good man, I played Destiny 1 during beta and a month-ish into launch and had a lot of fun. Fond memories of the game, doing chest runs, and a few different mission/spawn exploits for the blue/purple engram drops.

Usually when raiding/forced grouping gets released to stay "current" in items, I end up quitting though.
    infomatz
    When all is said and done, more is always said than done.
  • KalebGraysonKalebGrayson Member RarePosts: 430
    The video is awesome! I'm also really looking forward to September. I don't even play FPS (my last FPS games were Halo and Bond back in College), but I'll be playing this.
  • JeroKaneJeroKane Member EpicPosts: 6,965
    edited May 2017

Destiny 1 had already clan support. I have been in a clan since Destiny 1 release.
  • NephethNepheth Member RarePosts: 473

JeroKane said:

Destiny 1 had already clan support. I have been in a clan since Destiny 1 release.

That's probably not what he/she means.. There will be an in-game clan system in Destiny 2. You know the one which you don't need to go a website to access it. And on top of that there will be a full lfg support developed around clans which you can find players for every game mod including raids etc. That's what a real clan support sounds like. I love Destiny but the clan system in Destiny 1 is a pure garbage.
    BillMurphy[Deleted User]
  • acidbloodacidblood Member RarePosts: 878

Good to know. Still waiting on post-release reviews (and possibly the first few DLCs) for this one though.
  • RomeoRomeoRomeoRomeo Member UncommonPosts: 48

OhhPaigey said:

Looking good man, I played Destiny 1 during beta and a month-ish into launch and had a lot of fun. Fond memories of the game, doing chest runs, and a few different mission/spawn exploits for the blue/purple engram drops.

Usually when raiding/forced grouping gets released to stay "current" in items, I end up quitting though.

Of all online games, Destiny is probably the market leader in letting you get high end gear without grouping of raiding. You can literally go from starting the game to wearing the best items in game without having to group up even once.a lot of people play that way.
    [Deleted User]
  • MMOExposedMMOExposed Member RarePosts: 7,387
    still trying to understand the appeal of this game. I have the first, but didnt play much. its not very MMOish at all. Whats changing with this game?

Philosophy of MMO Game Design

• OhhPaigeyOhhPaigey Member RarePosts: 1,517

OhhPaigey said:

Of all online games, Destiny is probably the market leader in letting you get high end gear without grouping of raiding. You can literally go from starting the game to wearing the best items in game without having to group up even once.a lot of people play that way.
    Not educated on the game enough to argue that point, haven't played it in 3 years, but it wasn't like that at launch, I do know that.
    When all is said and done, more is always said than done.
  • chyotechyote Member CommonPosts: 12
    Hm I hope it turns out better than the last one. The last one was nice but it was missing something... Hopeful. XD
  • kryntokkryntok Member UncommonPosts: 77

acidblood said:

Good to know. Still waiting on post-release reviews (and possibly the first few DLCs) for this one though.

Also waiting for september
  • DenambrenDenambren Member UncommonPosts: 399
    I'd like to try it out, but the high school dialogue is very jarring for me. The older I get, the harder it is to ignore the cringe-factor of young writers. I'll have to do my best to get past the adolescent storytelling and see if the gameplay is done well.