Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Realm Zero (Kickstarter) - UO Inspired

realmzerorealmzero Member UncommonPosts: 21
Only a few days into the Kickstarter and the goal is already pushing 4% with a lot of positive feedback!

The higher level pledge tiers are (limited) and contain rare items, that will only be obtainable through this Kickstarter, making them even more valuable! A few of the spots have already been taken, don't miss out on your chance to own one of the following: Ethereal MountResurrection StatueRune Gate Library.

*Inspiration from Ultima OnlineDark Age Of CamelotRune ScapeMortal OnlineDarkfall, and other popular titles.

Comments

• Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 13,475

realmzero said:

Only a few days into the Kickstarter and the goal is already pushing 4% 

OK.. that comment made my night and nearly made me spit out my drink.

Thanks !!! 

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

• XodicXodic Member EpicPosts: 1,335
    edited May 2017
    I'll give you $1,000 via Kickstarter in exchange for 10% of the funds generated thru Kickstarter.

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 37,914
    Its dead Jim

"See normal people, I'm not one of them" | G-Easy & Big Sean

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing FO76 at the moment.

Fools find no pleasure in understanding, but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon