Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ingame Store popups killed it for me.

TalulaRoseTalulaRose Member RarePosts: 1,247
Just say no to aggressive store sales in-game.

Comments

• Azaron_NightbladeAzaron_Nightblade Member EpicPosts: 4,829
    edited May 2017

Wouldn't it be just grand if those could actually be turned off...?
    Like with a checkbox.. say under... Settings > Game > Recommended Pearl Item Notifications maybe...?

Ohhhh, WAIT! ;)

My SWTOR referral link for those wanting to give the game a try. (Newbies get a welcome package while returning players get a few account upgrades to help with their preferred status.)

https://www.ashesofcreation.com/ref/Callaron/

• cheyanecheyane Member LegendaryPosts: 9,100

Wouldn't it be just grand if those could actually be turned off...?
    Like with a checkbox.. say under... Settings > Game > Recommended Pearl Item Notifications maybe...?

Ohhhh, WAIT! ;)

Good one Azaron. Yes I turned them off from the beginning and never saw them and was wondering what this thread was on about.
    Chamber of Chains
  • NoxeronNoxeron Member UncommonPosts: 64
    First thing I did was turning those notifications things off. They were extremely annoying.
  • free2playfree2play Member UncommonPosts: 2,043
    A button that would be the size of my Avatar on this screen is your motive to not play. How do you manage to surf the web, when 40% of any given page is advertising?
    It's fine to just not want to play a video game. 99.99% of all games published, I never played. Most I don't even know exist. I don't go looking for nitpicky, horse shit reasons when I do find one I don't play.