Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Remember the most maps of?

anemoanemo Member RarePosts: 1,903
Which MMO do you remember the most maps from, or lagest amount of overworld from?

I would have to admit to runescape, even though I haven't played it for a over a decade.   Probably something to do with how it would have it marching across the world to do even simple grinds.

Practice doesn't make perfect, practice makes permanent.

"At one point technology meant making tech that could get to the moon, now it means making tech that could get you a taxi."

Comments

• Po_ggPo_gg Member EpicPosts: 5,749
    http://danielmoravek.com/lotro/LotroMap-Update20.jpg
    Nuff said.
    :lol:

Ok, at least a fair warning (and that's why did not just dropped in as a pic), it's a 26Mb jpg, 8960x8579 res, the scaled and assembled world map from the game, updated every time when a new area is added.
    Seriously, that dude is crazy.... in a good way :wink:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,263
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• delete5230delete5230 Member EpicPosts: 7,081
    A little secret that I don't tell anyone.

I still have the original World of Warcraft manual in my bathroom. It's beat up and falling apart, but I still refer to the map in it :)

Now understand I still play Vanilla WoW on and off to this day, and I have it all remembered, but still :)
  • delete5230delete5230 Member EpicPosts: 7,081

Rhoklaw said:

A little secret that I don't tell anyone.

I still have the original World of Warcraft manual in my bathroom. It's beat up and falling apart, but I still refer to the map in it :)

Now understand I still play Vanilla WoW on and off to this day, and I have it all remembered, but still :)

All you've done is admit to the fact that WoW is only important to you while you are sitting on the crapper, lol. Sorry, I had to say it.

That's ok, you've seen an opportunity and took it !
  • Po_ggPo_gg Member EpicPosts: 5,749
    edited April 2017
    Rhoklaw said:

The map of Middle Earth is definitely a map known to many, even before computer games ever existed.

Yep, that's true, but I ment literally as the question was, the game map. I'm an explorer type, always seek even the tiniest corners or the game world, so the "remember the most maps" question on itself means nothing - obviously I remember the entire map of my games :wink: Especially with my main games, those I know like the back of my hand.
    So I translated the "most" part into "which main game of mine has the largest world", and that's LotRO.

Cloth maps are great, I always had only paper ones (GTA series for example) or digital... maybe I should buy more collector's edition releases :lol: