Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Gloria Victis: Road to the new combat system

XodicXodic Member RarePosts: 832
edited April 2017 in Gloria Victis
Today the Gloria Victis team held the the first of a series of event's leading up to the introduction of the new combat system. For those that were able to fit in the server got the chance to participate in a midlander vs ismirs arena battle. It was a ton of fun and I can't wait for the new combat system update! If you haven't played Gloria Victis in awhile, it's a good time to pick it back up and share in saying goodbye to the current combat system.

If you're a Midlander playing primarily on Aquilla and looking to join a great guild - look for 'LEGION'.

Coming soon, new animations and combat:

Post edited by Xodic on
Tagged:

Comments

• AsheramAsheram Member RarePosts: 2,975
    edited April 2017
    I dont plan on playing again til said update is released. Also are there plans to add cavalry in the game, Mount & Blade style?

Did they name the game after this book? 
    Post edited by Asheram on
  • CopperfieldCopperfield Member UncommonPosts: 584
    those vids are from 2016
  • XodicXodic Member RarePosts: 832

Asheram said:

I dont plan on playing again til said update is released. Also are there plans to add cavalry in the game, Mount & Blade style?

Yes mounts are planned. Although they did say that mounted archery is not something they will be implementing.

those vids are from 2016

Yes, they have been working on it for awhile. Now it's almost ready.