Guys, I've been playing online games since late 90's. And one thing I've been missing for quite sometime now is a game where you can have fun/adventure (that feeling "Guys I think we going to die...who had this stupid idea!?"). WHAT I WANT:
- Active/Friendly community (Met some great people over the years, but today people dont bond anymore);
- Official Server & Well managed (good GM/Admins/Dev, constant update)
- Open PVP (but with a system that avoid/prevent griefing);
- Meaningful Crafting and Commerce/Trade;
- Ballanced PVP (No good class/build);
- Challenge (Game must offer certain difficulty from day to day 600).
- Easy game (lvl1 to lvlmax following endless stupid quests);
- BOT / HACK infested games (Lineage1/2, ArchAge and a few others);
- Empty gamesl;
- Solo game
I will put a list of some games I've played and some comments:
- Lineage 1: Played this > 5 years, loved the game, a lot of grind, balanced pvp, crazy sieges, very hard bosses and even with the feeling I was always stuck and not progressing while others were always ahead of you. Until I discovered that almost all top players where using bots.
- Ragnarok: Played between 1-3 years. Almost same as Lineage1 but no open PVP, with more active commerce/trade between players. Also ruinned once discovered the bots.
- WoW: Well I've tried several times and once I had a crit shaman...super OP. But never liked the game no matter how hard I try.
- Lineage 2: Even a fan of L1, it was once infested with bots, but it never apealed to me.
- EVE Online: I played a few times, huge learn curse, a lot of specialization, commerce/trade. But eventually I got bored, either by "You too week to come to null-sec" or "Come to null-sec but we cannot protect you (or keep mining here)". I'm considering try again, but not decided;
- GW2 : Played on release and a few other time, really not apealling to me...dont know why;
- ESO : Same as GW2....dont know but I dont like it;
- BnS : Boring as fuck....too many kids;
- BDO : Cool game, but serious connection issue for me (currently living in China), crafting not that meaningful;
- Rift : Played for few months since release, but also got bored. tried to play last year, the graphic for some reason bothered me a lot;
- LOTRO : Played 2 hours last week, and I still dont want get back online to play more.. ;
- D&D0 - Played few weeks but after a while, no good guild / friends...quit ;
- UO: Played in the past with some friends on a freeshard, it was funny. But never fell the urge to P2P the game..
- MortalOnline: I like the game concept, meet some nice people. But the hacks, grief, low peope turned me away. CORRUPED ADMINS
- Aion : Played with some friends but got bored
- Tera : Played since release, my guild cominate the server at that time, then boring...boring.....
- GloriaVictis: Still in dev, have some awesome features, but latency and cluncky commands still make me wait;
- EQ/DAoC : I've never played, but heard good things. But again, little old....
- ArcheAge : Nice game but i found myself managing 3 account, schedule times, a second job ...and BOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTS
- AlbionOnline : Been playing since ealy betas, game develop well. But for some reason is not that apealling to me. Just dont know why;
Maybe I missed some games, but the experience I had on them was not even worth to mention.