Hi all, and ty for the help in advance. I'm an MMO enthusiastic but since 2014/15 i can't find a really nice mmo to stick with.
I really enjoy some random stuff on mmorpg's like pet's, dungeons that really gives drops that matters, grind (like need a special thing to craft legendary things), PvE oriented where the PvE it's actually challenging, but ye, that's some random stuff, going to make a list, so you guys can help me What did i played
- WoW; - Got bored to death after MoP, love the dungeons pets and all, but meh, not the same.
- GW2; - The game is ok, but it does not suited me. Got last expansion, full 100$ pack, and i'm tired of the game, no mounts, i don't like the armors graphics, not sure. Although i have all classes maxed. LoL
- Tera; - No!
- Metin2; - Played with 4 friends, we loved it, SUPER grind oriented, but the game isn't good. It was just 4 fun, and because we were playing only in group.
- Digimon Masters; - Fantasy Anime, the game was ok, Grind as hell tho. But got nice anime graphics, mounts, cool character buffs and nice stats customization for items that matters. But new publisher ruined the game, and it's P2W now.
- Grand Fantasia; - Anime Fantasy, loved it with a friend but Publisher came in and rip.
- Aura Kingdom; - Same as above.
- WIldStar; - Hated it, 2 much Ratched and Clank. lol
- Path Of Exile; - Still playing this one, but not what a want.
- Blade and Soul; - This was pretty okey for me, i played almost until max level, but, it misses many things to be a good mmo.
- Rift; - Tried 4fun, didn't get my attention.
- 4Story; - Played with the same gorup of friends that played Metin2, we didn't liked it.
- Runes of Magic; - Nice game overall, nice pet system, but P2W;What do i look for
- Game with a big player base (i hate being the only one in a map);
- Good looking graphics, the thing that annoys me on GW2 is that, you can have a really cool stat armor and all, but you look ugly as f*ck;
- A nice craft system, like you need to grind for things to drop something that you need to make a sword, like the anime Dungeon ni Deai;
- Pet's and Mounts! It is a Must have, i love looking for pet's and mounts, explore the world to find them, WoW got me for some years cuz of that (yes GW2 have a cool Pet system 2, but they look all ugly ;c);
- Dungeons and Raids! A mmo where Dungeons means something, and Raids drops THAT thing you really need;
- Anime/Fantasy style, this doesn't need to be in, but if there are any good, i would be glad to know about it
- NOT POINT AND CLICK SPELLS/ATTACKS! I stuck in GW2 so long because the fighting system pleased me so much, dodging temp your attacks and cd
, where skill does actually matters something;
And no, i do not look for MOBA'S, i'm so tired of LoL, the game isn't bad, but the systems!!!!!!!!!! R.I.P
All the listed game, i played it for at least 1 year, i have played many more, but not for that long, so this are the ones i know what to say about.
If anyone can help me out, i'll be very glad. Thank You all, and sorry for my english =D