Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Come back to Camelot Campaign (30 day free trial)

SolicfireSolicfire Member UncommonPosts: 484
We are pleased to announce the latest Come Back to Camelot campaign details, including 30 FREE days!

With the Dragon's Curse campaign, Ghost Keep event, ruined keep changes, traveling merchants, bonuses, and so much more, there is tons going on in Dark Age of Camelot!

Check out the full details, including the upcoming patch 1.123 plans by clicking the image below!

The following bonuses and traveling merchants are available now until May 23rd.
Traveling Merchants

The traveling merchants have returned to their usual spots and are offering their excellent selection of wares to any and all! You might just find some Otherworldly items for sale...

Visit the following locations to stock up on the goods:
Albion: Outside Castle Sauvage
Midgard: Outside Svasud Faste
Hibernia: Outside Druim LIgen  
Bonuses

On Ywain:
  • 100% bonus to RP gain in all NF zones (including the Labyrinth)
  • 100% bonus to RP gain in all battlegrounds
  • 100% bonus to normal XP gain in all classic and shrouded isles zones and dungeons
  • 50% bonus to normal BP in all NF zones
  • 50% bonus to normal BP in all battlegrounds

On Gaheris:
  • 100% bonus to normal XP gain in all classic and shrouded isles zones and dungeons
  • 100% bonus to normal BP gain in the capital cities
  • 100% bonus to normal RP gain in the capital cities

In each Capital City:
  • 40% Bonus to Crafting Speed
  • 20% Bonus to Crafting Skill Gain

In all Housing Zones:
  • 40% Bonus to Crafting Speed
  • 20% Bonus to Crafting Skill Gain

Click here to visit the DAoC Herald!

Comments

• merpman2001merpman2001 Member CommonPosts: 1
    shame this expired
  • SolicfireSolicfire Member UncommonPosts: 484
    shame this expired

You still got the 7 day return free trial or 14 day free trial for new players.
  • seraphicasseraphicas Member UncommonPosts: 51
    What's going to happen to this game once Camelot Unchained is finished and released? 
    edited June 2017
    What's going to happen to this game once Camelot Unchained is finished and released?

There no plan to shut the game down if Camelot Unchained comes out. However Camelot Unchained is still in beta and haven't had any information when that game is coming out.

I think DAoC still got many years left under Broadsword who are revamping it and improving game play. DAoC is still the best game and will always have the best pvp. I can't see Camelot Unchained beating that if it ever does come out.
  • seraphicasseraphicas Member UncommonPosts: 51
    Solicfire, I have always wanted to try this game out. Back in the day I was going to give it a shot on a trial but they needed a credit card back then to even trial for 7 days. I didn't have one at the time so I just moved on. Think I'll download and give it a run over the weekend. 
  • AkulasAkulas Member RarePosts: 3,007
    When I downloaded the client and keep it open it made the rest of my computer work really fast and doubled my download speed but only while it was downloading. Strange. Anyways, might as well have a look and see if I remember how to play.

This isn't a signature, you just think it is.

edited June 2017
    I suggest in joining a guild when you get into the game. The advice from players in a active guild is really helpful and make your game experience more enjoyable. I reccomend guilds such as

Albion: Dark Knights of Camelot
    Midgard: Nevermore
    Hibernia: The Federation of Hibernia

All these guilds are active at both EU and US prime-time.

Good luck and if you do join hib I'll look forward to meeting you. :)