Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Balance 2.0 Released, Starts a New Era for the Game - Armored Warfare - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited April 2017 in News & Features Discussion

imageBalance 2.0 Released, Starts a New Era for the Game - Armored Warfare - MMORPG.com

Armored Warfare News - My.com has posted a meaty article to provide Armored Warfare players with the most basic information about the massive changes coming with Update 0.19 and Balance 2.0. Developers call it the "beginning of a new era for Armored Warfare" that starts a new development cycle that is set to bring a number of important content updates over the course of the upcoming months.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• BitterClingerBitterClinger Member UncommonPosts: 439
    I'm still surprised they're sticking with the 15 v 15 format because the NA population won't support that.
  • DimmizerDimmizer Member UncommonPosts: 18

I'm still surprised they're sticking with the 15 v 15 format because the NA population won't support that.

Like they say you can't fix stupid.
  • kallekuvkallekuv Member UncommonPosts: 1
    Well...isn't the "skirmish" mode meant to alleviate that? Also, I believe after that balance 2.0 is finished in a couple of patches, they'll start to advertise, which will hopefully bring the wot troves back in