Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Star Wars: The Old Republic - Operations Return in Update 5.2: The War for Iokath - MMORPG.com

MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555
edited April 2017 in News & Features Discussion

imageStar Wars: The Old Republic - Operations Return in Update 5.2: The War for Iokath - MMORPG.com

Game Update 5.2: The War for Iokath is the second major update to be released this year for Star Wars: The Old Republic and it’s one of the most significant updates to be released for the game in some time.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Scott_JeslisScott_Jeslis Member RarePosts: 630
    I just found it interesting that they spent time on updating the introductory class mission scenes at this stage of the game's life-cycle. Will the game ever get a new "class" or "race"?

I don't have a toon far enough to get into Lokath just yet (several toons, only one at 70, been playing off/on since beta, "too many games so little time" a.k.a. "jack of all games, master of none") so other than the Galaxy Map change everything else does nothing for me personally at this stage.
  • winghaven1winghaven1 Member RarePosts: 737
    edited April 2017

Benbrada said:

I just found it interesting that they spent time on updating the introductory class mission scenes at this stage of the game's life-cycle. Will the game ever get a new "class" or "race"?

I don't have a toon far enough to get into Lokath just yet (several toons, only one at 70, been playing off/on since beta, "too many games so little time" a.k.a. "jack of all games, master of none") so other than the Galaxy Map change everything else does nothing for me personally at this stage.

I think the Sith Assassin class would fit you. But that's just a wild guess. Get that one to max level! :j
  • Scott_JeslisScott_Jeslis Member RarePosts: 630

Benbrada said:

I think the Sith Assassin class would fit you. But that's just a wild guess. Get that one to max level! :j

Thanks! Would like to get one of each class to max for story & achievements. I have a max level Rep Gunslinger. Was working on a Sith Marauder modelled after "Ventress" :-)
  • ethanlallaethanlalla Member UncommonPosts: 105
    The hype is real!
    Playing or interested in playing SWTOR? Use my referral link here and we will both get rewards! Including a week of game time for you, if you are a preferred status player! Click here for more info!
  • MrMelGibsonMrMelGibson Member EpicPosts: 3,033
    edited April 2017
    Finally a raid.  I'll check this out once all the sections open up.
  • DEXA88DEXA88 Member UncommonPosts: 175
    If you consider returning because of the update then don't . The quest line only last 30 min and story has no ending daily quests you can do but you have to pay . And there is none of the promised pvp on Iokath!
  • wildarms2wildarms2 Member UncommonPosts: 80
    5 hrs later ops done weekly done story line done rep for week done / rep items needed for next week done

moo all