Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Will there be more "faces" available?

GlanderGlander Member Posts: 32

I have been quite excited about Roma Victor for some time and I've been following the news during it's development over the past several months. They are releasing more and more screenshots of gameplay, and something has been bothering me the entire time. Every player has the same face... the same skin color... the same everything. If you go to the ROMA VICTOR game section of this site and click on features, you will see a legion of Roman soldiers and they all look identical. It is the same guy with deep set eyes and a smirk on his face.

I just hope that before the final product is release that they will add some different face options for the characters. I'd hate to live in Rome if everyone looked just like me! ::::03::

Comments

• TrakenTraken Member Posts: 172

Yes, of course they will have more faces. The reason they are all the same is to limit possible bugs. The model that everyone is currently using is the NPC Auxilliary.

• horneyhorney Member Posts: 91

theres another topic in this forum on the exact same thing, please search for other things before posting.

Also you can run searches on roma victors forums and find a lot of stuff on this (probably, havent tried myself). But yes Traken is right, in the community test at the moment they are getting everything else right whilst keeping everyone on the same model, later on they will add more model options in to test that. At least thats what i heard... image

Horney!
    I love you!
    Bye Bye!