Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

News Flash !!

GrimulaGrimula Member UncommonPosts: 644

Darkfall: Rise of Agon  Similar to Zelda Breath of the wild !!!

According to the devs

Comments

• GrimulaGrimula Member UncommonPosts: 644
    good way to sell more copies Hahahah...compair it to the most popular action Rpg series of all time  =)
  • ChildoftheShadowsChildoftheShadows Member EpicPosts: 2,193

Grimula said:

According to the devs

Prove it.
  • kitaradkitarad Member LegendaryPosts: 7,919
    That is a good idea actually to sell copies but I doubt it will work though. People are not that easily fooled where this game is concerned.

• BranXBranX Member UncommonPosts: 79
    R-000 you are so wrong. The previous company Aventurine ruined the game for so many different reasons. Rise of Agon has risen up from past veterans who only want this game to succeed to its true potential. I hope to see you all in game, this games going to be amazing!
  • Avenging_MartyrAvenging_Martyr Member UncommonPosts: 11

Grimula said:

According to the devs

Can I ask for a link where you read this? I find it pretty strange personally. Unless he was comparing one unique element and trying to reference something in breath of the wilds for comparison or maybe a certain mechanic.

I can't imagine what they are vastly different titles.

R-000 said:

I wouldn't be surprised if the companies that bought this are actually just the same developers remaking it hoping to get more money out of it

Not even close the originally developers were greek and they mismanaged both Darkfall and Darkfall: Unholy wars into the ground.

BPG is a group of North Americans. Former players from both previous versions who had coding talents and decided to band together and bought the license. Many of which have been working for free on this project for over a year now.

Working a full time job to pay thier bills and then working full time on a major game project. Amazingly they have done more in 1 year while learning the code than the previous developers managed to do in 2 years and they built the engine.