Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lockwood Mug & PuP Plushie Giveaway! - Atlas Reactor - MMORPG.com

AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623
edited April 2017 in News & Features Discussion

imageLockwood Mug & PuP Plushie Giveaway! - Atlas Reactor - MMORPG.com

Atlas Reactor News - MMORPG.com has partnered with Trion Worlds to give away some awesome Atlas Reactor themed prizes.

Read the full story here

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.

Comments

• CaseykinsCaseykins Member UncommonPosts: 20
    I love the characters :)
  • SamhaelSamhael Member RarePosts: 1,498
    Holy crap -- that mug is the most hideous thing I've ever seen. Now I want to gag gift it to someone.

Erm, I mean, the colors in Atlas Reactor are very pretty.
  • 123ffxiv123ffxiv Member UncommonPosts: 30
    I like Atlas Reactor because it is so satisfying when you predict and outplay your opponent. I also like the art style.
  • MurmaiderMurmaider Member UncommonPosts: 123
    I just want the mug for myself.
    Or the plushie for the kids.

As for the game, I don't know much about it :D
  • fascismfascism Member UncommonPosts: 428
    i believe in this game. i support it. it is fun take on MOBA
  • BruceYeeBruceYee Member EpicPosts: 2,556
    edited April 2017
    I'm not really interested in the prizes but would like to say that this is probably the most underrated pvp game available right now considering it is extremely well balanced, free, fast paced and all the characters feel very unique and aren't lazy copy paste jobs.

The changes being made to the game are always improvements and they aren't afraid to nerf a character if it is too strong unlike Blizzard that lets OP shiz go on for months/years or nerf so hard a hero becomes unplayable.

At times while playing I find myself wanting to exist in the Atlas Reactor world when looking at the background city-scape kinda like how some people felt about Pandora after watching Avatar and it freaks me out a lil.

I don't know who comes up with the characters and their abilities but they are top notch and I think if a classic style lane moba was made from AR it would be a hit.
  • DevrossDevross Member UncommonPosts: 4
    I like Atlas Reactor because it is a turn based strategy with a twist of everyone moving at the same time. This makes the game play flow quicker and a lot more challenging. I also really enjoy the creativity of the characters they come up with us to use.
  • zigalucardzigalucard Member UncommonPosts: 144
    A nice twist in the moba style of games, fun to play.
  • abh1992abh1992 Member UncommonPosts: 4
    I like atlas reactor because it oozes style.
  • eugenicseugenics Member UncommonPosts: 4
    I like Atlas reactor because its fun to play with my kids.
  • TigerKirby215TigerKirby215 Member CommonPosts: 1
    I love how the game is designed. I've always loved strategy games, and the whole "PvP Turn-Based XCOM-like" combat pleases me.

Now giff mi PuP plush.
  • odienmanodienman Member UncommonPosts: 61
    I've been playing since alpha and really dig the characters, wouldn't mind either for the fun of it.
  • HyriusHyrius Member UncommonPosts: 53
    I love the characters and the turn-based combat! :)
  • KiwiHypeKiwiHype Member UncommonPosts: 233
    edited April 2017
    I have played this game since day one, it is my first turn-based experience and I love it because of the freelancers (characters), their taunts and the Lore. The Lore is just incredible - games we play via Seasons decide many outcomes in the world of Atlas and it keeps you on your pixel toes chapter after chapter. The community are also just so good to hang out with and I hope more come and join us to play! Happy to help anyone WATCH THE TRAILER and thank you for an opportunity to win these awesome collectibles!
  • KingPyrojackKingPyrojack Member CommonPosts: 1
    I've been in the game since seek peek and I adore it. I love the turn based element of it and I adore the different freelancers. They are all so different, from thick girls to teen looking guys with brains. It's an all around cast that refreshing to see.
  • HorafireHorafire Member CommonPosts: 1
    I love the strategy in the game, character design has been awesome, you actually have to use your brain rather than just button mashing to outwit your opponents. And the community of players is awesome too.
  • Neo_nosferatuNeo_nosferatu Member CommonPosts: 1
    I love it because PUP is a good boy.
  • PepporonePepporone Member CommonPosts: 1
    The gameplay is so unique. And Pup, who could resist.
  • Mr11Mr11 Member CommonPosts: 2
    I've been playing since alpha and I absolutely love the game.  There are too many reasons to list just one:
    1. The character design is great all around, the art, voice overs, lines, etc. are awesome
    2. The basic mechanics of the game are different and interesting
    3. The strategies and mind games are engaging
    4. The game is very balanced
    5. The dev team is super awesome and willing to engage with community of fans
  • FrostweaverFrostweaver Member CommonPosts: 1
    I love this game because it takes all the MOBA and starategy game elements that I love and shoves them together.
    Also has somewhat interesting characters and roles.
  • cool0400cool0400 Member UncommonPosts: 5
    I love Atlas Reactor because it's one of the best multiplayer games I've ever played.
  • Mack1stMack1st Member CommonPosts: 1
    I love the game because it is not as straight forward as other games i have played in the past. Something like league makes you have to do certain things at certain times as mandatory. With atlas reactor there is no straight forward strategy that always works. And that art style.
  • RobJNovaRobJNova Member CommonPosts: 1
    I love the tactics, skins, and catchy taunts in the game. My favorite taunt and I quote! "Gonna rearrange your face" -Garrison
  • maz2usmaz2us Member UncommonPosts: 21
    The mug looks hard to drink out of, still I want it because it looks COOL.
    Fashion over practicality :P
  • M3ns1M3ns1 Member CommonPosts: 1
    For a long time I've been in love with strategy games, the ones where only the smartest wins. Then came Atlas Reactor and blew my mind away. This game is all about the one thing I love the most about games: the callenge. It doesn't matter how quick you are or how strong your character is, in this game only the smartest wins and
    It doesn't get much more challenging than that. That's why I love Atlas Reactor :)