Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What should I get as of right now?

Riotact007Riotact007 Member UncommonPosts: 246
edited April 2017 in The Pub at MMORPG.COM
I'm currently on holidays and tossing up between Gloria Victis and Albion Online.
I dont really like isometric viewed games but I love the depth that Albion seems to have. Gloria Victus looks great but from what I've read players get bored easily atm and gank everyone lol. Oh and I really don't wanna lose my progress with a server wipe with Albion.
But there's nothing else atm for me to try that I haven't tried to get into. Revelation was so boring etc etc 
Thanks!

Comments

• Riotact007Riotact007 Member UncommonPosts: 246
    Oh I love crafting, gathering, pvp and pve too
  • KellerKeller Member UncommonPosts: 602
    edited April 2017
    Oh and I really don't wanna lose my progress with a server wipe with Albion.
    Both games are not released..... So be prepared for a server wipe in both games.

I have access to Albion Online. Didn't buy my self EA for Gloria.
    Keller said:
    Oh and I really don't wanna lose my progress with a server wipe with Albion.
    Both games are not released..... So be prepared for a server wipe in both games.

I have access to Albion Online. Didn't buy my self EA for Gloria.
    and r u enjoying albion? Yeah im expecting wipes for both. 
  • QuizzicalQuizzical Member LegendaryPosts: 25,355
    Right now?  Neither.  I recommend waiting for games to launch before buying them.
  • GV-FioreGV-Fiore Member CommonPosts: 5
    Hey there, at the moment, there is no plan to wipe the characters from the current alpha stage -- no wipes of characters for the rest of alpha/beta and no wipes at the official release. 

Our Glory (rank) system is based on seasons, which is wiped after a certain amount of time. However, there possibly could be some inventory wipes, due to a potential exploit that could bring imbalance between players; but this is only situational.
  • MaxBaconMaxBacon Member LegendaryPosts: 7,766
    edited April 2017
    If those two is what you want to decide from, Albion is the way to go.
    Gloria Victis had a rough early access and has a quite small player base unlike Albion. 

And it fits the gathering/crafting approach on Albion, with a focus on PvP.
    Gloria Victus was onsale at Steam so I got it. Oh and man I'm loving it. The lore, immersion, mining, graphics, gathering, crafting etc and combat. It's exactly the game I was looking for! I've spent hours simply adventuring out. It's going to be an amazing sandbox mmo!