Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Founder's Pack Giveaway! - MXM: Master X Master - MMORPG.com

Comments

• MrMassacredMrMassacred Member CommonPosts: 1
    I have played every single moba out there, but the very unique mechanics of MxM seem very interesting and I'd love to give them a try.
  • silentxghostsilentxghost Member UncommonPosts: 1
    This seems like the next gen MoBA game and a founders pack would be an awesome way to jump in on release.
  • AllmoreAllmore Member UncommonPosts: 6
    MXM best! because it's fun and cool PVE / PVP
  • MadCoderOneMadCoderOne Member UncommonPosts: 220
    because I'm bored and want a good game desperately
  • JuiceBox135JuiceBox135 Member CommonPosts: 1
    I've been in each Alpha/Beta and currently in the one out now. It's a really great game and having a founder pack would add much more to that
  • SinakuSinaku Member UncommonPosts: 552
    edited April 2017
    Thematically I think this is the most interesting isometric game coming out. Huge super hero fan, and COH fan as well. Would love to give it a try as it definitely feels more action paced, and less convoluted than most comparable games (MOBAs?) in the market.
  • maz2usmaz2us Member UncommonPosts: 21
    The game looks good. I hope it don't suck.
  • aslan132aslan132 Member UncommonPosts: 620
    Loved the beta, was a ton of fun. Has a great mix of content, and has its own unique spin on the moba genre. Cant wait to get back into it, and a founders pack would be amazing.
  • vito11vito11 Member UncommonPosts: 34
    24yrs old, type one diabetic of 22 years and already have severe Gastroparesis and retinapothy.. I am pretty much literally bed/couch ridden. I have alot of time to invest into games, mainly IOS(phone) games. Too sick to use a computer majority of the time. I am bored 24/7 and keep downloading and playing different games on my Iphone to pass the time and take my mind off of things. Been waiting for this game for awhile ever since first saw it being advertised on Facebook well over 6months ago. Would love to get into this game ans try it out, got plenty of time and really been wanting to play it.

Please consider, I have PC- alpha and beta testing experience of many games, some are AAA titles. I also do some IOS game testing from a company who pays you to test.
  • gedistagedista Member CommonPosts: 1
    I love gaming! I wanna try every gane i can! Also i've seen videos for a long time now and this game have some fresh ideas! I also like the fact that ncsoft will use characters from their games!
  • NitemareMMONitemareMMO Member UncommonPosts: 239
    i am curious about pve aspect only
  • khameleonkhameleon Member UncommonPosts: 486
    I have followed this game a long time and love MOBA style games. I played this in alpha and now I am starting the beta testing phase as well. I would love a founders pack to enjoy the game even more. I am actually glad the devs put the character in from city of heroes, The Statesman. Thanks for the opportunity.

GAME TIL YOU DIE!!!!

• jj7009jj7009 Member UncommonPosts: 223
    I want to at least enjoy one aspect of COH for a time longer. My friends may be gone but the nostalgia inst. Memories are forever as they say.
  • MHTuncerikiMHTunceriki Member UncommonPosts: 2
    I love this game's graphics and this game brings new features to the MOBA scene. I want to one of the first people that will try and hopefully conquer it.
  • ThunderbellyThunderbelly Member UncommonPosts: 2
    I'm not interested at all (yeah, battle arena games are bad games to me). But, some of my friends are interested in a game, so it would be nice to get one pack as a gift. And see them argue about who should get it of course, that's always fun :D
  • fireflyzerofireflyzero Member CommonPosts: 1
    I'm having a blast in the CBT.
  • WylfWylf Member UncommonPosts: 376
    Not really interested, you need to do a better job of selling your product.
  • emmortalsemmortals Member UncommonPosts: 2
    Moba 4 life
  • Lyuke13Lyuke13 Member UncommonPosts: 7
    Hey there, i'm interested because this game is a new take on the moba world, because i'ts a moba but has so much more to offer, like pve content (grind), double hero instead of just one, higher skill cap especially on high level game.

I'm loving it and the soundtrack is amazing!
  • MohZzMohZz Member UncommonPosts: 3
    The game looks very promising. MOBA is my favorite genre. NCSoft games makes me happy :)
  • HunkyhoboHunkyhobo Member UncommonPosts: 3
    Because i really want it (really) ...
  • RockxonRockxon Member UncommonPosts: 25
    Loving MxM so far, would be glad to get a founders pack to play the game at release :) Gl everyone
  • SpellshaperSpellshaper Member UncommonPosts: 419
    It seems like fun variation of moba with pve, minigames and more. It also have GW characters!

• MrSoulPantsMrSoulPants Member UncommonPosts: 32
    Really enjoyed myself so far, would love to win.
  • HeretiqueHeretique Member RarePosts: 1,535
    CoH was my jam. I hate that it's gone.
This discussion has been closed.