Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Commanders Update 2.3 to Hit Live Servers by April 16th - Elite: Dangerous - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited March 2017 in News & Features Discussion

imageThe Commanders Update 2.3 to Hit Live Servers by April 16th - Elite: Dangerous - MMORPG.com

Elite: Dangerous News - The Elite: Dangerous Facebook page has been updated with a brief note to let players know that The Commanders update (v2.3) will be ready for deployment by "the weekend ending April 16th". Players can use "Holo-Me" to create their avatars and give themselves a visual representation in the game.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• kanechartkanechart Member UncommonPosts: 707
    Their 10 year plan is going be 50 years unless their dropping all their future content lol.

SNIP

• BillMurphyBillMurphy Former Managing EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 4,565
    I'm really starting to think I need to dive back into this... but I'm SOOOO bad at flying.

Try to be excellent to everyone you meet. You never know what someone else has seen or endured.

My Review Manifesto
    Follow me on Twitter if you dare.

• CoticCotic Member UncommonPosts: 268
    Excellent, will be fun to try characters, multicrew and the new camera suite out.
  • yonpachiyonpachi Member UncommonPosts: 191

kanechart said:

Their 10 year plan is going be 50 years unless their dropping all their future content lol.

Well they were originally planning Horizon to be a year long updates iirc and now it seems they gonna take 2 years. So I guess at the current rate, their 10 years development plan is going to be 20 years.

Still much faster than Star Citizen I guess!
  • SirBalinSirBalin Member UncommonPosts: 1,300

kanechart said:

Well in 50 years you can just make the launch of star citizen :)

Incognito
    www.incognito-gaming.us
    "You're either with us or against us"

• ErillionErillion Member EpicPosts: 10,297
    Reminds me of the EVE Online avatar generator.

Now ... if we could do more in EVE than walk around alone in the captains quarter (or in the case of E:D: sit in our cockpit pilot seat) ....

Have fun
  • ErillionErillion Member EpicPosts: 10,297

I'm really starting to think I need to dive back into this... but I'm SOOOO bad at flying.

Get yourself an "Iron Ass" Anaconda, fly in solo mode and ignore the inconsequential stings of the NPC pirates.

Have fun
  • rpmcmurphyrpmcmurphy Member EpicPosts: 3,502
    Erillion said:
    Reminds me of the EVE Online avatar generator.
    Now ... if we could do more in EVE than walk around alone in the captains quarter (or in the case of E:D: sit in our cockpit pilot seat) ....

Have fun

The benefit in Elite is that atleast you can multicrew and chat with your friends while they're sitting in your ship. Walking will come, it wasn't meant to be here yet so just be patient.