Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bristlebane Day Returns, Runs Through April 13th - EverQuest II - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited March 2017 in News & Features Discussion

imageBristlebane Day Returns, Runs Through April 13th - EverQuest II - MMORPG.com

EverQuest II News - EverQuest II players will want to check into the game starting today and through April 13th for the return of Bristlebane Day. This year's event comes complete with a new quest, new items and even a new tradeskill recipe book. In addition, there are some player-created items in the Marketplace that can be purchased.

Read the full story here

Comments

• WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    It is really sad,i put aside my favorite FFXI for almost 2 years to devote time to EQ2 and really enjoyed it.However it got worse and worse and then incredibly lame cheap expansions just sent me out a there.

SOE played a dangerous game,losing money so can't afford big cost production,so they tried to sell us cheap efforts using 1-2 gimmicks like one example was a Pack pony was pretty much the only reason to buy that expansion.Then next expack they tried another lazy effort but figured if they gave us some o/p crafts rivaling the best gear we would be ok with it.They didn't even put in the effort to FINISH those crafting items,geesh.
    So then Daybreak takes over,nothing has improved,the only move i saw was taking a really crappy unfinished H1Z1 and had the balls to split it into two sales,you kidding me?

None the less i loaded up EQ2 just last week,still had that foul taste from being let down by Smedley and company,logged out and pretty much unlikely i ever play the game again.

Too bad because SOE had such an amazing IP,a great game/series and they let it all slip away but then again Smedley has let several good games slip away and in very fast order.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.