Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SWTOR

ethanlallaethanlalla Member UncommonPosts: 105
Been playing a lot of SWTOR lately, If you are interested in story this mmo is loaded to the brim. Also has one of the largest ranges of mounts and pets I have ever seen in a game. Highly recommend checking out all the stuff they have done! Though it has it's issues, especially with balance. If you decide to hop on, click this referral link and we both get stuff(usable even if you already have an account), you get 7 days of free premium, unlocks etc.
Feel free to add me, I'll help you learn if you are new! I'm on The Harbinger server and my name is Icron!
Playing or interested in playing SWTOR? Use my referral link here and we will both get rewards! Including a week of game time for you, if you are a preferred status player! Click here for more info!

Comments

• VengeSunsoarVengeSunsoar Member EpicPosts: 6,601
    edited March 2017
    I'll start playing again after April 10 when the massive xp gain is gone.

Being 20 levels higher than the planet is overkill. I also craft my own gear and not being able to get the materials even though I can use them is annoying.
    Just because you don't like it doesn't mean it is bad.
  • MrMelGibsonMrMelGibson Member EpicPosts: 3,033
    edited March 2017
    You can only use that referral as a sub.  F2P cannot.  You can also only use it once on an account.  I have seen people offer between 5-10 million credits in game to get people to use their referral.  Since again you can only do it once.  I recommend for anyone playing to find in game a good deal like the one I mentioned.  Especially on Harb.  You see people advertising all day. The person who's referral you use.  They get cash shop cash and goodies.  Just a public service announcement.
  • ethanlallaethanlalla Member UncommonPosts: 105
    Playing or interested in playing SWTOR? Use my referral link here and we will both get rewards! Including a week of game time for you, if you are a preferred status player! Click here for more info!
    As long as it has been 90 days since they were premium they can use it, as well as use it to create a new account.
    I like it up to about the fourth planet on empire side.
    I really love how much stuff there is to collect in this game

Being 20 levels higher than the planet is overkill. I also craft my own gear and not being able to get the materials even though I can use them is annoying.
    you can turn the xp thing off at the fleet.
    Yes. I just read that actually.
  • docminus2docminus2 Member UncommonPosts: 184

you can turn the xp thing off at the fleet.
    On the other hand, being a few levels above requirements, let's you do heroics solo which will give you good gear. Besides, you will be level scaled, not sure to which extent, so you are powerful but not uber.

--------------------------------------------
    Youtube newb:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC96N3cxBuqKTPV2BQNlzGUw

the level scaling is pretty awesome.
    edited March 2017
    Your still pretty powerful. Your number may say 18 or 12 but you still have all the abilities.
  • esc-joconnoresc-joconnor Member RarePosts: 1,097
    I loved the game and had one of every class up to 50, but with the combat being too easy and companions overpowered and Generic the game has become pretty boring. I don't trust the devs to keep the game interesting enough to get into it again.
  • PhryPhry Member LegendaryPosts: 11,004
    If your going to use a referral, make sure they pay you first, as you are unlikely to get anything afterwards, and referrals are a huge gain for the one whose referral is used. The amount paid varies quite a bit, but as an absolute minimum it should be 4 million cr, which although it may sound like a lot, it really isn't. :o
  • MrMelGibsonMrMelGibson Member EpicPosts: 3,033
    As long as it has been 90 days since they were premium they can use it, as well as use it to create a new account.
    I'm not trying to argue or anything.  But i tried a second referral (my RL friends referral) after not being subbed for like 6 months and it did not work.  So I don't know if it was a bug or its one time only.  

When you said create a new account.   Did you mean a brand new player or someone who has an account and makes a second one?  If it's the latter, there is zero benefits to having a second account.
  • kitaradkitarad Member LegendaryPosts: 7,910
    edited March 2017
    Any way to shut off the huge experience gain. That would be such a kill joy for me too. I am like you Venge a crafter and I also like a challenge when I reach a new planet.

Edit : just read oh okay can turn it off that is great.

Yeah, it's near the skill reset guy im pretty sure.
  • TalonsinTalonsin Member EpicPosts: 3,619
    The 1 to 50 level class stories are very good, some much more than others.  I really liked the BH and Knight stories but was not thrilled with the Counselor story.  Some of the stories start out great like the Smuggler and Inquisitor but then take a turn for the worst after level 30 or 40.

Honestly, being able to download and play the class stories for free is amazingly awesome and I would highly recommend them to any Star Wars fan.
    "Sean (Murray) saying MP will be in the game is not remotely close to evidence that at the point of purchase people thought there was MP in the game."  - SEANMCAD

The newer expansions are really good story as well, if you sub you get them all for free. Also can start a higher level toon to skip straight to them if you want, but in reality, this isn't like wow, you are better off playing the thousands of hours of story that are there to begin with and then moving on to them because the story is actually GOOD! Come play on harbinger!
    Haven't gotten any in-game friends yet! Someone come join me! I like to pvp a lot and need a buddy! The Harbinger server, name is Icron.
  • TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,163
    wrong forum
    SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter