Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Necromancers Announced for Upcoming Expansion - Grim Dawn - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited March 2017 in News & Features Discussion

imageNecromancers Announced for Upcoming Expansion - Grim Dawn - MMORPG.com

Grim Dawn News - The latest Grim Adventures has been posted to the official Grim Dawn forums. It comes along with the exciting news that Necromancers are coming to the game. Necromancers will be able to go toe-to-toe with opponents or "weave death magic into ranged weapons". The article goes further into detail about the Necro's lore and background before showing off a few of the skills.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• BillMurphyBillMurphy Former Managing EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 4,565
    Yes, please!

Try to be excellent to everyone you meet. You never know what someone else has seen or endured.

My Review Manifesto
    Follow me on Twitter if you dare.

• WarlyxWarlyx Member EpicPosts: 3,364
    lol middle finger to D3 ?
  • cheyanecheyane Member LegendaryPosts: 9,101
    Aori said:
    Hmm only 3 skeletons at a time.. hmm, dunno. I like raising armies.
    Play a conjurer they have a mini army
    Chamber of Chains
  • MorpayneMorpayne Member UncommonPosts: 21
    edited March 2017
    I've never tried this game but am thinking about it since its currently on sale. Is the combat crisp and impactful like in D3 or loose and clunky ala Path of Exile?
  • VolgoreVolgore Member EpicPosts: 3,872
    There are some great mods that introduce great Necros already.
    I'm curious to see Grim Dawn's devs take on one of my all time favorite class.

• FelixMajorFelixMajor Member RarePosts: 865
    The combat is clunky and unpolished to be honestly. It lacks fluid animations like Torchlight or Diablo 3. Otherwise a great game.

Originally posted by Arskaaa
    "when players learned tacticks in dungeon/raids, its bread".

• nycplayboy78nycplayboy78 Member UncommonPosts: 212
    I am looking forward to this :)
  • CazrielCazriel Member RarePosts: 419
    If you played Titan Quest, it's like that.  Primarily because it's built on a update of the TQ engine.

• SlivverSlivver Member UncommonPosts: 26

Torval said:

The map of the base game could be bigger, but it's interesting with some hidden tunnels and dungeons.

I'm not sure how long is been since you played the game, but the existing 4 acts and the rogue-like dungeons in the base game are pretty substantial in size. Content has been added quite frequently through free patch releases and the expansion will also include at least one new act.
  • LrdEtriusLrdEtrius Member UncommonPosts: 95
    GD Necro > D3 Necro.